UEFA Champions League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Cjshou5XEAAZRZ-.jpg

What do you reckon, guys? I would say Real Madrid, Porto, Dinamo Kiev and Apoel as one group. UEFA got to keep Penaldo happy with the statpadding.
We will probably get Dortmund, Spurs and Sporting Lisboa.

Last edited:

Pablo Escobar

Barcelona Bayer Basel Brugge.

Then Porto-Barca 0-8 in the R2, CSKA-Barca 2-10 in QF, Arsenal-Barca 0-6 in SF and final with Atletico 0-0 and 9-8 @ penalties.

Said no one from uefadrid ever.

Now seriously, why we are yet to see if some of those teams qualify but any group will do, even a Dortmund-Spurs-Sporting would be easy for us to get 1st place.
Dortmund seem strong as long as they played in Europa League and now they lost Hummels and might lose more players and Spurs are just not to be underestimated too much, else we could double win against them especially since the pitch in Wembley is better for us than Totteringham Lane, a bit stronger than Roma maybe.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
The one thing that strikes me as hilarious is remembering some Madridistas making up excuses last year that Barca only won it because Bayern had so many injuries.
The same people now unabashedly dare to praise their accomplishment for winning it this year.

serghei

Tony Kroos in and no Vidal. :lol: Vidal has been one of the three best midfielders in Europe the last 6 months. Better than Kroos by a considerable margin.

Last edited:

Pablo Escobar

Yeah, he's been rock solid for Bayern, many Bayern fans don't like him but saw how important he was for them in the midfield...

Also, to be fair, why Neuer and not Keyor? As I remember, screwed it with Benfica?

I know, Pep had to play with Kimmich and Alaba as CB sometimes, but wtf.

gasgas

Barcelona Bayer Basel Brugge.

Then Porto-Barca 0-8 in the R2, CSKA-Barca 2-10 in QF, Arsenal-Barca 0-6 in SF and final with Atletico 0-0 and 9-8 @ penalties.

Said no one from uefadrid ever.

Now seriously, why we are yet to see if some of those teams qualify but any group will do, even a Dortmund-Spurs-Sporting would be easy for us to get 1st place.
Dortmund seem strong as long as they played in Europa League and now they lost Hummels and might lose more players and Spurs are just not to be underestimated too much, else we could double win against them especially since the pitch in Wembley is better for us than Totteringham Lane, a bit stronger than Roma maybe.
That pk score is an insult to :mats:

F

Flavia

Question: How would you rank the top 5 teams in Europe? Does CL win trump La Liga and CDR?

For casuals, it surely do. But looking at the europa league path rm had, it's hard to argue they're the best team in europe. If Barça had wolfsburg and city, we'd had been in the final too, even with that huge drop in form in April.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans