UEFA Champions League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils

Honestly no point in us screaming conspiracy or rigged competition at this point.

Barca could have stopped this competition from going the direction it is currently going, but chose to let to happen.

raskolnikov

Honestly no point in us screaming conspiracy or rigged competition at this point.

Barca could have stopped this competition from going the direction it is currently going, but chose to let to happen.

Then we still would have drawn Bayern, doesnt change the fact that Real almost always gets the weakest opponent available.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
City managed to eliminate one favorite, they can do it again. Also RM are not familiar with this team, so it could be a plus for City.

Alarcón

If Madrid gets to the final, it will have been the easiest road ever. Malmö, Shakthar, PSG, Roma, Wolfsburg, City.

Devils

Only the first game, and then we see another "miracle" performed by "GOAT"-Ronaldo, who then will have proved to be equal to Messi :facepalm:

City, like Juventus last year have everything they need to stop Real.

The competition isn't as predictable as most like to think. There isn't a clear standout team this year, any 4 of these teams can win the trophy.

RevoTeller

Ladrid is going to win the CL in the easiest possible way.
I don't know if I am more enraged for Ladrid "luck" in the draws, or for us getting eliminated like absolute idiots and being shit in the most important part of the season, throwing away what it has been done until now.

What a shit season, what a waste.

Lomar1o

city has no character, no mentality, and their hunger/motivation/luck won't save them. i say city has ZERO chance of getting past real. don't compare city to juventus. and don't you dare think that eliminating a pathetic team like psg is a worthy feat. i will be here waiting to collect your tears when real will easily gets to the finals where i hope they get crushed of course.

Morten

Ladrid is going to win the CL in the easiest possible way.
I don't know if I am more enraged for Ladrid "luck" in the draws, or for us getting eliminated like absolute idiots and being shit in the most important part of the season, throwing away what it has been done until now.

What a shit season, what a waste.

Yeah, you are only going to win the double this year. I feel sorry for you, want to switch position?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans