UEFA Champions League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morten

The new rules are awesome. Platini did a great job. You are a champion in your country, you have certain privileges in the Champions League. It's not only logical, it's also the way it has to be.

Its not that simple. Real Madrid for example has been in the semis for like 5 times in a row with one final, and they should be lower ranked than some random team from no where?

serghei

Its not that simple. Real Madrid for example has been in the semis for like 5 times in a row with one final, and they should be lower ranked than some random team from no where?

They are not spanish champions so yes, they should. Being the champion in your league is an immense achievement. I'm gland the Champions League realised that, and made the seeding less based on money and power. Football is not only about the big teams.

Also, Benfica is not a random team from nowhere. Neither is PSV. The only team that is not a big club from the 1st seeds is Zenit. The rest are big clubs.

Jair Ventura

I don't believe for a second Man U's draw had anything to do with luck personally. They aren't as strong as Valencia, Monaco, nor Lazio and would have failed to qualify had they drawn either of the latter two. It's a shame that one of Monaco or Valencia will fail to make the group stages, makes for a less competitive competition.

Alen

God damn they really put Suarez in there. I got to admit they restored my faith in humanity a bit.

Icarium

Lifestealer
So according to UEFA Otamendi is a city player now. Lol. Neymar messi suarez that should be the list. But good to see suarez there.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Messi Messi Messi ! :worthy:

And it definitely should have been Neymar instead of Cristiano.

JPM85

Would go for Suarez over Messi this time.
No one is better then Messi by a mile, but Suarez scored on 3 rounds really important goals (City/PSG and Final), also assisted some (Second leg Bayern).

F

Flavia

I just don't know what cr is doing there. A Juve player or Neymar had more merits. Need the hype and his fanbase, I guess.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I think uefa award is best performances in europe and not just CL. So really not surprised to see CR nominated. He scored lot of goals last season, but neymar had more impact and more trophies imo.

F

Flavia

[tw]631478777080619009[/tw]

I think uefa award is best performances in europe and not just CL. So really not surprised to see CR nominated. He scored lot of goals last season, but neymar had more impact and more trophies imo.

Juve won the double, would be fairer if one of their players were there. It's just the hype train. Messi wasn't in their top 3 last year, and cr shouldn't be there this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans