UEFA Champions League 2014-15

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
And hoffenheim has a rich owner, see this system is unfair and disadvantage the league.

And Audi owns Ingolstadt who will be 1st league team too next season

Someone should go to the EU Law and protest against the 50+1 rule, it should easily fall.

( Oh and Redbull owns Leipzig)

I think the rule did a lot to help the Bundesliga back on track though after the systemic failure of German football in the late 90s. However, it is probably time to allow some exceptions now.

Bertus

It more looked like 2 pages of quoting JamDav to me.

You are as picky about anything PSG related. You criticize anything about PSG for as far as I see and I don't see people following you on this page after page.
And I never stop people when they criticize me if they think I go too far.

And I never hid that I hate Blanc with a passion, and that everything he does irks me for that very reason.

I don't see your point really. If Ronaldo for you is what Blanc is for me, then ok but that wasnot my point.

It felt like Kingy was saying it is ridiculous for most people. I just said that most people on other forums I read never talk about Ronaldo's celebrations and more about other things he does, like rolling on the floor as if he got rolled over by a tank after a simple tackle.

hamad138

Banned
I think the rule did a lot to help the Bundesliga back on track though after the systemic failure of German football in the late 90s. However, it is probably time to allow some exceptions now.

Ithink the 50+1 will go thanks to the england tv deal and tradition club are about to get relegated , and plastic clubs with 5000 Fans are crusing to 1st league.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
It felt like Kingy was saying it is ridiculous for most people. I just said that most people on other forums I read never talk about Ronaldo's celebrations and more about other things he does, like rolling on the floor as if he got rolled over by a tank after a simple tackle.

No. No. It wasn't anything like that. It was an experiment to see if I could get JamDav to drop the argument (since Messi2140's posted that JamDav won't let it go). Do I think the celebration looks stupid? Yes, I do. I don't really care that much though. Hell, I do it all the time online in FIFA to annoy my opponents. And I think that, in real life, Ronaldo's celebration has the same effect. He wants to demoralize the opposition and get under their skin. I think I took it a little too far, in trolling JamDav though. And I've apologized to him already.

JamDav1982

No. No. It wasn't anything like that. It was an experiment to see if I could get JamDav to drop the argument (since Messi2140's posted that JamDav won't let it go). Do I think the celebration looks stupid? Yes, I do. I don't really care that much though. Hell, I do it all the time online in FIFA to annoy my opponents. And I think that, in real life, Ronaldo's celebration has the same effect. He wants to demoralize the opposition and get under their skin. I think I took it a little too far, in trolling JamDav though. And I've apologized to him already.

You were trolling?

Haha.

Bertus

Alright.

Moving to another discussion tho, even if he scored and did an assist, so far post-Sociedad game, Messi or even Neymar are on another level.

RM is crumbling tho, not just ronaldo. They are way, way slower than how they were playing 2-3 months ago.

I don't see them winning the CL unless lots of luck.

Watched a bit of Bayern game from yesterday and I'm not impressed either. Bayern seems to not have improved at all from last year.

I wonder what Ryu thinks about that.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Alright.

Moving to another discussion tho, even if he scored and did an assist, so far post-Sociedad game, Messi or even Neymar are on another level.

RM is crumbling tho, not just ronaldo. They are way, way slower than how they were playing a few 3 months ago.

I don't see them winning the CL unless lots of luck.

Watched a bit of Bayern game from yesterday and I'm not impressed either. Bayern seems to not have improved at all from last year.

I wonder what Ryu thinks about that.

I'd peg that on fatigue. Ancelotti has them run ragged, Ronaldo included.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Jupp's Bayern was far stronger IMHO.

Jupp's Bayern was on a different level. There's a reason why they won the treble. It was a great success story too. To go from losing the league, and the two cups in the finals, to winning all three the next year.

Home of Barca Fans