UEFA Champions League 2014-15

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
A neutral person would not understand why there's 2 pages of discussion about a celebration.

Especially since it's not what annoys most people about Ronaldo.

As I said, when I read french football forums from tonight, I can see people complaining that he misses his controls and passes, that he rolls on the floor for nothing after a tackle. Nothing about his celebration.

You guys are very very picky, and it's mainly because you dislike Ronaldo very much overall.

Shoooooooooo!

hamad138

Banned
Ibra is doing all sort of things. He even copied ronaldo's celebration a few times last season (minus the big opened mouth).

Now, maybe people don't think it's stupid when Ibra does it because Ibra has more charisma.

I think schalke did well defensive, they are much better then last year.

In germany u have a problem because the teams dont have enough money, even the clubs in dead italy are richer than them. Most League Teams can only buy in the league itsself and they have to use their youth. And that is a shame, germany is the biggest Market in Europe.

They need to get rid 50+1 and let Oil Qatar and co. Take over, or they will witness 100 Years Bayern league champion. Wolfsburg is already trying and ignoring the 50+1 rule, they are now 2nd in the league with the help of a Car Comapany, why is hamburg and co. Not allowed the same?

CuleLife4Life

This is a Barca forum. Of course we're going to make fun of CR's celebration regardless of if we're right or wrong.

Personally, I think Neymar's dancing celebrations are kind of dumb (mainly because they're of Brazilian music I dislike lol) and if I weren't a Cule, I'd be more vocal about not liking them. But I am a Cule and so I say nothing same way RM fans don't complain about it.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
They need to get rid 50+1 and let Oil Qatar and co. Take over, or they will witness 100 Years Bayern league champion. Wolfsburg is already trying and ignoring the 50+1 rule, they are now 2nd in the league with the help of a Car Comapany, why is hamburg and co. Not allowed the same?

Funnily enough the same car company that owns Wolfsburg, Volkswagen, also sponsors Bayern via Audi. :D

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
A neutral person would not understand why there's 2 pages of discussion about a celebration.

Especially since it's not what annoys most people about Ronaldo.

As I said, when I read french football forums from tonight, I can see people complaining that he misses his controls and passes, that he rolls on the floor for nothing after a tackle. Nothing about his celebration.

You guys are very very picky, and it's mainly because you dislike Ronaldo very much overall.

To some it doesn't bother them, to some it does. Neither is right or wrong. His celebrations are showy enough to inspire reaction from people, and they are very much allowed to express their reactions without having others calling them out for it. That was the discussion.

raskolnikov

Its because Ibra is not really a threat.

Real fans mock and hate everything about Messi as they are shit scared of him and a lot of the hate towards Ronaldo I would bet is on the fact that some people see him as a threat to Barca.

Not only that he is a prick so to see someone that arrogant succeed as your main rival is hard to take.
Ronaldo was disliked by a lot of people back at United as well. Its because of the way acts and the way he looks makes it worse. He acts like a spoiled brat/arrogant bitch and looks the part. Ibrahimovich looks like a warrior and added muhammad ali style joking to his arrogance, where as Ronaldo is more Floyd Mayweather/Kanye west style arrogant.
In essense they are probably equally arrogant but even neutral fans prefer Ibra being arrogant than Ronaldo. Mourinho is a similair type of prick for me, Müller/Nasri/Neuer as well.

This is beside all the annoying additional things why people dislike him. No need to go all gutmensch about it though.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
I've not seen Ibra often celebrate like an idiot after scoring a meaningless penalty.

It is kind of funny when he does that. Scores a meaningless penalty to take the score to 4-0 after doing nothing in the whole game and then celebrates like an arrogant prick.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
A Barca player who wasted the club 50 odd million and couldnt fit in because of his arrogant and self centred nature.

Yeah but lets all love him for it.

Not his fault he cost so much. Blame the club if anything.

Let's just agree to disagree then. You clearly don't like him.

Bertus

Alright. Thanks Bertus.
Posted. Didn't find more recent ones when he put more "rage" when doing it tho.

This is a Barca forum. Of course we're going to make fun of CR's celebration regardless of if we're right or wrong.

Personally, I think Neymar's dancing celebrations are kind of dumb (mainly because they're of Brazilian music I dislike lol) and if I weren't a Cule, I'd be more vocal about not liking them. But I am a Cule and so I say nothing same way RM fans don't complain about it.

To some it doesn't bother them, to some it does. Neither is right or wrong. His celebrations are showy enough to inspire reaction from people, and they are very much allowed to express their reactions without having others calling them out for it. That was the discussion.

Guys. I don't say you can't find it hilarious.

I just said most people don't care, especially when they are not fan of Barcelona.

Many people are annoyed by Ronaldo, but most of the time, it's not because of his goal celebration.

Chainsaw

Killahead

It more looked like 2 pages of quoting JamDav to me.

You are as picky about anything PSG related. You criticize anything about PSG for as far as I see and I don't see people following you on this page after page.

JamDav1982

Ronaldo was disliked by a lot of people back at United as well. Its because of the way acts and the way he looks makes it worse. He acts like a spoiled brat/arrogant bitch and looks the part. Ibrahimovich looks like a warrior and added muhammad ali style joking to his arrogance, where as Ronaldo is more Floyd Mayweather/Kanye west style arrogant.
In essense they are probably equally arrogant but even neutral fans prefer Ibra being arrogant than Ronaldo. Mourinho is a similair type of prick for me, Müller/Nasri/Neuer as well.

This is beside all the annoying additional things why people dislike him. No need to go all gutmensch about it though.

There was massive rivalry between Messi and Ronaldo long before he arrived in Spain.

I know loads of Man Utd fans that hate Messi from back then and still dont like him now.

hamad138

Banned
Funnily enough the same car company that owns Wolfsburg, Volkswagen, also sponsors Bayern via Audi. :D

And hoffenheim has a rich owner, see this system is unfair and disadvantage the league.

And Audi owns Ingolstadt who will be 1st league team too next season

Someone should go to the EU Law and protest against the 50+1 rule, it should easily fall.

( Oh and Redbull owns Leipzig)

Home of Barca Fans