UEFA Champions League 2014-15

BarcaGirl

Kun scored a hattrick and won the game for City. Leo scored a hattrick and broke the CL record. Today was a good day for La Albiceleste :)

BarcAjax

I am really sad for Ajax. We always play well but we always make silly mistakes. We have no chance with young and inexperience players. I hope one day Ajax will be the top of the Europe again. Really nice football, we always same football no matter who is the competitor Barca, Real, Bayern.

hamad138

Banned
Alonso and Boateng , u gifted the goals.

But anyway great Performance from Bayern, considiring they played some Youth Players,and were down to 10 men

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Shame. Was hoping for a Bayern win. I don't like Aguero too much and am critical of his very apparent flaws (mostly on display for Argentina) but he is so on fire for City this season.

He is always on fire for City. Only turns shit for Argentina :lol:

Chainsaw

Killahead
Hopefully he will get injured so I don't have to tolerate him in Copa. Still can't believe how shitty he was in the entire World Cup.

Bertus

I am really sad for Ajax. We always play well but we always make silly mistakes. We have no chance with young and inexperience players. I hope one day Ajax will be the top of the Europe again. Really nice football, we always same football no matter who is the competitor Barca, Real, Bayern.
What a hold up.

PSG didn't deserve to win this. Ajax played way better. IIRC they had like 570 passes against 280.

Hopefully Barcelona will spank shitty PSG in two weeks, and Blanc might finally get a chance to be fired for good during the winter mercato.

Internazionale

What a hold up.

PSG didn't deserve to win this. Ajax played way better. IIRC they had like 570 passes against 280.

Hopefully Barcelona will spank shitty PSG in two weeks, and Blanc might finally get a chance to be fired for good during the winter mercato.

They deserved to win based on possession. They lacked in the final third.

zanela

Taxi for the GOAT Manuela. Getting scored on thrice by Leo's sidekick and Intl flop, Mr. Selfiero. Complete ownage on the third.

Home of Barca Fans