UEFA Champions League 2014-15

BarcaGirl

lol at James being ahead of Di Maria, Suarez and Costa :rofl1: ...I guess it helps when a club like RM pays 80m for you

I

instinct

James had a stunning season with Monaco. Suarez and Di Maria were medicore and didn't help their team as much as James did.

#welldeserved

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
scrap individual awards alltogether now plz

Becoming more of a thing than team + there all popularity contests, strikers favored

all aload of nonsense

PaulFCB

Banned
What is this shit? Rodriguez in UEFA Best player top? Isn't this an award for the best players in the UEFA Competitions?

WTF?

footyfan

Calma, calma
How the fuck James even came on that list is beyond my understanding. Didn't play in the CL or the EL. Did well with Monaco, but better than Di Maria, Suarez and Costa?!! a FIFA tournament has no bearing on an UEFA Award like this so this is totally fucked up.

What is this shit? Rodriguez in UEFA Best player top? Isn't this an award for the best players in the UEFA Competitions?

WTF?

I thought the same, but then I found this:

The award recognise the best player, irrespective of his nationality, playing for a football club within the territory of a UEFA member association during the previous season. Players are judged by their performances in all competitions, domestic and international, and at club and national team levels throughout the season.

Home of Barca Fans