UEFA Champions League 2014-15

xXKonan

Juventus aren't playing good at all. I'm not totally surprised considering Juve Struggled vs Monaco and their Defending and counter attacking efforts so far have been just Blah.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
So far Juve is no treat whatsoever, and the couple counters they had were stopped by the ref.

RM is not even playing that good, but it's apparent they'll go through... let's brace ourselves, the buildup to the final will be second to none, we already had Messi vs CR7 in 2009, but this would be so much bigger, I don't know if I'll be able to handle the pressure ^^

malvolio

People talking shyte about Pogba clearly watching him play for the first time. He's definitely better than this but I agree he's not worth his price tag.

It's not really all about the price tag. at this moment I'd rather have isco or jamez any day.

BBZ8800

Can't see Juve scoring. We will see another pen for RM

I can't see Juventus creating 2 logical/dangerous actions in the next 45 Minutes.
I am still hoping though for some random long ranged goal or some random lucky action and a goal for them.

I

instinct

Pepe will probably replace Ramos (discomfort) at HT (at least he is warming up right now)

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Yup. Well, Allegri said it right from the start, "we come to get a 0-0".

When I heard that...

that was always going to be a fail. they should have used the same plan from last week. madrid can't handle high pressure (when it's done properly) as we showed against them in the clasico

Home of Barca Fans