UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Icarium

Lifestealer
Yeah. Messi is 67. Imagine penaldo fans making noise when CR7 becomes UCL top scorer. But that is an awesome achievement. I want messi to reach first though.

Last edited:

Alarcón

you mentioned they played similar to Barca, except they lose the ball really fast lol

Yeah they do, their coach is trying to make them play really possession-oriented and it works against teams from the Swiss league most of the times but trying to play like that against a team like Madrid is just naive, the players are just not good enough for this kind of football when put under a bit of pressure and that's why they lose the ball all the time

blaugrana1987

LOL Real will get STOMPED by half serious team. They are chokefull of holes when in defense. Basically you have half of team not even defending...

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Yeah. Messi is 67. Imagine penaldo fans making noise when CR7 becomes UCL top scorer. But that is an awesome achievement. I want messi to reach first though.

Nothing I care for. Ronaldo has two years on Messi. Messi will surpass him at some point anyway and then the headlines will be even better.

Home of Barca Fans