UEFA Champions League 2014-15

khaled_a_d

i don't want Atletico to go out. I rather want them to face Real in the Quarters. Atletico are their kryptonite. They know how to beat Real..

On the other hand ,there will be a cjance to get one of Porto/Basel ,Leverkusin,Monaco is QF if A.Madrid get eleminated .

footyfan

Calma, calma
City were absolutely clueless, and will again be clueless in 3 weeks time. They can never beat Barca with that horribly open style. I will certainly not use Barca's performances against them as a measure of how good Barca match up with Real and Bayern, the two current favorites.

L

linetty

I don't think Atletico go out. They probably thumb Leverkusen in Calderon.
Honestly I don't think it'll be that easy as you say. Bayer are a really intense team, they play really well under that young manager and they don't seem to be letting that lead slip. It's gonna be a great game certainly and I can see it ending 1-1 with the German side obviously progressing.

City were absolutely clueless, and will again be clueless in 3 weeks time. They can never beat Barca with that horribly open style. I will certainly not use Barca's performances against them as a measure of how good Barca match up with Real and Bayern, the two current favorites.
I agree. There's no way Bayern/Chelsea/Real would leave out so much space between the lines against us. It seems to be the key to match up with us and yet Pellegrini clearly fails to realize that.

Last edited:

Ursegor

World Champion
Goes without saying Madrid and Chelsea will have 10 men behind the ball and counterattack. Wonder what makes you say that about Bayern though. They leave plenty of space and have had some very suspect CL performances under Pep.

Goes without saying Madrid and Chelsea will have 10 men behind the ball and counterattack. Wonder what makes you say that about Bayern though. They leave plenty of space and have had some very suspect CL performances under Pep.
Thats why Bayern have received the fewest goals of all teams and r most of the times having a clean sheet..most in Europe too :lol:

Tell me more about the suspect CL performances..what games were that? They had the toughest CL group and managed to already qualify after 4 games with 4 wins..total destruction of Roma for example.

Its just obvious, that most people commenting or talking about Bayern have little clue what they talk about.

L

linetty

Honestly, I said that kind of 'automatically', not putting much thought into it. To be fair, I have barely seen Bayern this season (only the beating they received from Wolfsburg). But I doubt Pep would make some silly mistakes Pellegrini did...

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Bayern play the most intense pressing of all the teams atm or rather for 2,5 years now. No idea what makes you say that they "leave plenty of space" other than trolling or cluelessness. The problem with current Bayern is NOT that they leave "plenty of space" as you claim.

L

linetty

B-xD3H8UcAAk61o.jpg

Ursegor

World Champion
Bayern play the most intense pressing of all the teams atm or rather for 2,5 years now. No idea what makes you say that they "leave plenty of space" other than trolling or cluelessness. The problem with current Bayern is NOT that they leave "plenty of space" as you claim.

Then why did you get dicked last season?

Home of Barca Fans