UEFA Champions League 2014-15

footyfan

Calma, calma
tbf I want to see Barca face the big teams. Otherwise what's the fun in the Champions League?

Barca-Chelsea will be a lot closer than it seems at the moment.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Same here, I want to play all the top sides too, hence me wanting Barca to finish 2nd in their group so they can draw us.

Barca-Chelsea will always be a close game, because it doesn't matter how good a side we have we'll always park the bus against you, and that makes it a lot closer than it needs to be(and it'll turn me grey before I turn 30, seriously!). I don't think we'd need to park the bus this time but Mourinho will anyway.

xavi_the_Boss

I wouldn´t want to play chelsea that early.Actually i would rather face Bayern or Real Madrid then them in the CL.
They are always so frustrating to play against even when they were shit in 2012.

hamad138

Banned
I wouldn´t want to play chelsea that early.Actually i would rather face Bayern or Real Madrid then them in the CL.
They are always so frustrating to play against even when they were shit in 2012.

Chelsea look beatable, but they will park the bus .LoL at real and bayern, real trashed us already and bayern would do the same, robben going forward vs pique... Good bye:mascherano:

Schumi

There is no way we would currently beat Chelsea.

There are many ways we could currently beat Chelsea. Bayern and Real different stories though. We will need to find a way to control the game against those two, othrwise their counter and set-pieces will kill us.

Andrew M

Same here, I want to play all the top sides too, hence me wanting Barca to finish 2nd in their group so they can draw us.

Barca-Chelsea will always be a close game, because it doesn't matter how good a side we have we'll always park the bus against you, and that makes it a lot closer than it needs to be(and it'll turn me grey before I turn 30, seriously!). I don't think we'd need to park the bus this time but Mourinho will anyway.

It's about time Stamford Bridge saw some good football too

DrPepper

There are many ways we could currently beat Chelsea. Bayern and Real different stories though. We will need to find a way to control the game against those two, othrwise their counter and set-pieces will kill us.

Ways like?

Funny how you fear counter attacks and set pieces from Real Madrid and Bayern but not from Chelsea who are - certainly at set pieces - the best of those three. While Bayern simply suck at it, especially at corners.

It's about time Stamford Bridge saw some good football too

Some might argue Chelsea play better football (at home) than Barcelona this season.

I think 5 teams would beat us in a two legged tie (Chelsea, Bayern, Real, Atletico and Dortmund), but other than that we should be able to beat everyone else.

I hope we finish first and play a team like Basel/Liverpool or Zenit in the second stage. No need really to only play top teams on the way to the final. Has there ever been a team that won the CL by only playing top clubs?

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I think 5 teams would beat us in a two legged tie (Chelsea, Bayern, Real, Atletico and Dortmund), but other than that we should be able to beat everyone else.

Dortmund? BVB would simply piss their pants given their current state.

DrPepper

Dortmund? BVB would simply piss their pants given their current state.

I don't know. They seem to be good enough when they don't have to dominate possession. Give them the ball, let them play and we would beat them, I think even easily. Many of their mistakes came when they tried to play football. But since we're trying to dominate every game it's hard. Obviously there would be no pressure for them against Barcelona, which is also a big plus.

Home of Barca Fans