TV3: BARCA wans to sell MESSI

Maddy

Barca won't sell Messi.. He is The Magician... The Legend.. He will continue to improve and come back strongly.. I still consider he is the best even when he is not scoring coz currently he is the most marked player in the world.. No one can come close to him..

Sent from my RM-941_im_india_204 using Tapatalk

serghei

Let's be honest, Messi started slacking even when Pep was here. After this much time of carrying team on his shoulders it gets hard to be your own disciplinarian. And once the power shifts from manager to player all kind of other problems arise.
In short, the blame for current state of things lies on both the board AND players.

Pep's followers should remind themselves of his latest statements where he said he left because he couldn't motivate the players anymore. Do you need a translation?

Best comment I've read in a while.

F

Flavia

Happening. 10th minute for Messi. and 11th minute against the Board.

Blg8ahUIcAAN_qr.jpg

can someone translate in English please?

From what I could understand, it's asking the supporters, who are fed up with the board, to chant "Messi" in the 10th minute, and ask for the board to resign in the 11th minute.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
:lol: @ people who actually think that Messi will be sold

There are rumors every summer that Messi is going to PSG, now suddenly these rumors are "credible" because there is a good context for it - Barca is losing, Messi is not scoring and he is negotiating his new contract. I am wondering what will be next rumor about Barca, hopefully they will come up with something creative to lighten up the mood. Maybe Messi will go to play for Beckham in Miami.

I

instinct

Messi loaned to Espanyol for 3 sausages with ketchup will be the next rumour.

frog-fcb

Im going to call bullshit on this one what sort of board would think to themselves lets sell.the best player in history when we are under a transfer ban so we cant replace him an weaken the team even further

Home of Barca Fans