TV3: BARCA wans to sell MESSI

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
BldYeH9CAAApgNf.jpg

Sport: " What's wrong with you Leo?"

khaled_a_d

City and PSG currently face investigation by UEFA. No way they could spend 250m + takes for Messi..Or could they?

Those 2 clubs are owned by princesses from 2 of the most rich and influential countries in the world with huge relations in both the sport and governments ,it is all politics and I doubt anything would happen
Btw I think if Messi is gonna choose an oil club it would be City,I mean Txiki,Sorian .best body in NT and former teammate along a good full squad with la liga flavor ,why choose playing with a team that has Ibra as their best player?

barcanuck

Good way to pay for a new stadium = Sell Messi. This board is shrewed businessmen who should burn a slow death.

JamDav1982

Good way to pay for a new stadium = Sell Messi. This board is shrewed businessmen who should burn a slow death.

It isnt.

They would make more with Messi in the team for the next 8/9 years than they would be by selling him.

The reason for the new stadium is one it is needed and two they want it left as part of their legacy there would be no point in that if they sold Messi.

Even if it was the correct financial and football decision no one would have the balls to do it.

B

beautifulgame

That's because it's an obvious smear campaign going on against him. Especially by MD, and we all know who their masters are..... Nothing from the board to protect him from these things and why would they? If they wanted then they could have stopped this things in the press, but they obviously want something and someone to shift the blame from themselves on and Messi is the perfect target.

I don't think Messi will leave and think that this is just one of the countless tactics used by the board, but if he indeed does leave then I wouldnt blame him. Frankly speaking then I wouldnt blame any player if they left, even if half of the squad left. They probably deserve more than being thrown in the deep end by their own or shall I say their "own".

^^^^

And how much I am willing to bet also that those "fans" were planted outside the bus

Last edited:

GoobiePls

S♥NE
This is the only thing that would make sense considering Messi's recent performances. If he were to leave I wish he'd go somewhere else than France though...

barcanuck

It isnt.

They would make more with Messi in the team for the next 8/9 years than they would be by selling him.

The reason for the new stadium is one it is needed and two they want it left as part of their legacy there would be no point in that if they sold Messi.

Even if it was the correct financial and football decision no one would have the balls to do it.

Yeah it would be nice to have Messi here for another decade and selling his shirts but this board has only done inept things and them having 250$ down payment is better to the creditors in Spain to get this stadium going.

zanela

Btw I think if Messi is gonna choose an oil club it would be City,I mean Txiki,Sorian .best body in NT and former teammate along a good full squad with la liga flavor ,why choose playing with a team that has Ibra as their best player?

His family won't last a season in Manchester. Most SA footballers, residing with their families finding it difficult adapting to the English culture and climate. One of the reasons Masch forced his exit from pool. And messi's family has not known anything outside its comfort zone.

Leo10

Maybe its Messis side that leaked a fake rumor to TV3 so everyone turns against the board so they have no choice but renew his contract at his terms.

The godfather :messi:

Home of Barca Fans