Trincao (on loan)

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Subbing him in instead of Dembele was a mistake. Trincao had so many 1v1 situations today and barely dribbled past his defender once.

omidferoz

wtf where you guys watching? he was 10x times better then dembele. Dembele is so fucking useless. Loses the ball, no ball control, cant dribble for shit has horrible shooting and is dumb as fuck. trincao can atleast hold the bold. he created alot of good chances but was unlucky with offside.

gasgas

This!

So much trashing for some bad 10 min in a no-plan, no-structure attempt to comeback.
He has a certain skillset which is valuable.
Any good team with proper planning would play heavily on alternating between pacy winger(Dembouz) to exploit space behind and skillful but non-pacey winger (Trincao) to open up parked buses

What skill does he even have.
I havent seen it yet

Porque

wtf where you guys watching? he was 10x times better then dembele. Dembele is so fucking useless. Loses the ball, no ball control, cant dribble for shit has horrible shooting and is dumb as fuck. trincao can atleast hold the bold. he created alot of good chances but was unlucky with offside.

Agreed. It's not even a case of Dembele vs Trincao. Trincao was fine in his half though.

Givenchy

This guy actually isnt a bad player but as a slow winger in an already slow attack? yeah not gonna work out for him here.

omidferoz

everyone is talking about how dembele would have reach the ball from pedri, but the truth is dembele would never even have attempted that run behind the defence. I cant even Remember once where dembele made a splitting run behinde the defence.

vegitot

He is ok but his lack of pace will prevent him from many things.

Dembele has scary pace but lack of IQ.

If only these two could merge together

Richard.H

He's like the anti-Dembele winger: High IQ and composed, but slow. I still think Dembele could offer more as a starting winger. His electric pace could catch even someone like TAA offguard.

Home of Barca Fans