Trincao (on loan)

HanDW

Koeman: "I think Pedri and Trincao can contribute more defensively than Dembele, that's why they played”

We move :suarez:

Porque

Koeman: "I think Pedri and Trincao can contribute more defensively than Dembele, that's why they played?

We move :suarez:

I also think that in those conditions it was wise not to play Dembele. With his injury record he would of probably blown a quad or had an arm blow away.

Messi983

Should start against Sevilla. Koeman should rotate his squad because of tight schedule

I think we'll go with almost the same lineup that played yesterday with Araujo replacing suspended Lenglet and maybe Pjanić coming on for Busi. Even at home I don't believe this current Sevilla team is the opponent you experiment too much against.

There will be an international break after this game and when we return we'll play a tough away game at Getafe before El Clasico with the first CL game (I don't think UEFA has released match fixtures yet) in between. So tbh I don't think Koeman will rotate too much before the end of October/start of November when we'll play Alaves and Betis alongside two more CL games. That's when I expect we could see the likes of Trincao, Pedri and maybe Dest starting a game or two. In other games they'll mostly come off the bench.

BBZ8800

Should start against Sevilla. Koeman should rotate his squad because of tight schedule

Griezmann was meh yesterday but Trincao was quite lost.

When you add seniority into maths, Trincao hasn't earned more minutes yet.

Also,a team has 7:0 score for now.
Why forcing changes, just so that people could squeeze their favorite in a lineup.

Griezz is not setting the world on fire but it is not as if he is horrible or as if the team is suffering because of him in this moment.

vegitot

Griezmann was meh yesterday but Trincao was quite lost.

When you add seniority into maths, Trincao hasn't earned more minutes yet.

Also,a team has 7:0 score for now.
Why forcing changes, just so that people could squeeze their favorite in a lineup.

Griezz is not setting the world on fire but it is not as if he is horrible or as if the team is suffering because of him in this moment.

Trincao only plays just 20 minutes under bad weather which affects his play heavily.

Plus Trincao is pure RW, Griezmann is not and it does not hurt anything to start Trincao. He can help defending as well.

HanDW

Agree on the fact he shouldn't be a starter yet.

Called by Fernando Santos in the Portugal squad again, hopefully he gets game time vs Spain and France.

kattanib

Koeman probably wants the first team to get used to each other and the formation before rotation. Something our previous managers did not do, every game a different setup

Last edited:

Riordon

With Coutinho and Messi on the pitch Trincao is a bad fit. All three are ball-to-feet players who needs runners. With those three we only have one runner in the frontline, Ansu Fati. Griezmann still offers some runs in behind and offer balance despite being shit overall.

Trincao was a bad fit all along as I said when he first joined. Messi, Trincao and Coutinho in the attack is horribly dynamics.

We need a 9 who can run away from the ball (Haaland) and a RW who can offer the same (Saleh, Sterling profile). No established names comes to my mind but some young players who can offer that.

gasgas

With Coutinho and Messi on the pitch Trincao is a bad fit. All three are ball-to-feet players who needs runners. With those three we only have one runner in the frontline, Ansu Fati. Griezmann still offers some runs in behind and offer balance despite being shit overall.

Trincao was a bad fit all along as I said when he first joined. Messi, Trincao and Coutinho in the attack is horribly dynamics.

We need a 9 who can run away from the ball (Haaland) and a RW who can offer the same (Saleh, Sterling profile). No established names comes to my mind but some young players who can offer that.

Trincao makes runs na wewe.
Didnt you see when Messi, Trincao and Coutinho played together?

Trincao made plenty of runs that game.

His run to receive messi's visionary pass created Coutinho goal.

Trincao can make smart runs when tasked with that just like Ansu.

Heck i even recall him making a run to receive a lobbed pass from pjanic which led to a chance

Or him making a run for a coutinho pass vs Leche to have a one on one

And many others so far

Home of Barca Fans