Trincao (on loan)

Riordon

Sport reporting club sees him as a interior which I also have previously suggested. Lack that pace/explosiveness and understanding of how to attack space. Bernardo Silva comparison is good. A good coach will try to transform him into a D.Silva/B.Silva/Iniesta type of player.

JamDav1982

Sport reporting club sees him as a interior which I also have previously suggested. Lack that pace/explosiveness and understanding of how to attack space. Bernardo Silva comparison is good. A good coach will try to transform him into a D.Silva/B.Silva/Iniesta type of player.

He isnt going to play centrally.

Barca dont play with anyone there.

Will be wide player cutting in as he does for Braga and not a winger that hugs touchline. B

xXKonan

He's not Dembele quick but he doesn't look that slow either.

I think what's impressive is he doesn't let his size really limit him too much when it comes to the ball. If his ball control in tight spaces is pretty good as a winger, combine with his height and build he would be such a pain to deal with.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Hope we don't loan him out. However, with Messi still being the nominal RW on paper I fear that he will frequently get shoved to the LW position and fail to impress there. In other words, he could suffer Malcom's fate, so to say.

Also, he is not going to play centrally. We have a total of 0 wingers in the first team who's not always injured.

serghei

Should bring Andre Gomes back and make the Portuguese connection, Semedo - Gomes - Trincao.

Seriously now, we haven't had much luck with Portuguese players for some reason. I frankly would like to start to focus more on German players.

HanDW

You guys need to calm down for real. Literally one match and the thread is full of reactionary takes of all kinds.

Sport is just talking non-sense btw, have you read the article ?, "he's super associative because he got a lot of assists", they have no clue what they're talking about. MundoDeportivo did a similar thing last summer when they were saying that the club was considering Griezmann could adapt to play as advance midfielder, he has some conditions for the role ?, yes (same as Trincao), but that doesn't mean it was going to happen.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans