Trincao (on loan)

Newcomer

We can't assume anything since we don't know shit about him. He scored 3 goals this season so it's 10 mil per goal then. :lol: Am I the only one skeptic about this transfer?!?! To much money and our scouting has been horrible for the last couple of years. I hope this kid is a real gem but this is usually a recipe for disaster...

Think it is a good transfer.

You take an highly rated youngster and try to see if he can become a Barça starter in the future. In the case he isn't god enough, you can still play on his former hype to ship him to a lesser side for 25/30 M easily. Lot of british teams with too much money to burn.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
We can't assume anything since we don't know shit about him. He scored 3 goals this season so it's 10 mil per goal then. :lol: Am I the only one skeptic about this transfer?!?! To much money and our scouting has been horrible for the last couple of years. I hope this kid is a real gem but this is usually a recipe for disaster...

I doubt he will make it at Barca but he is not a nobody. Just because you don't know him doesn't mean he's not a great talent. He has been considered one of the most promising young wingers for quite some time. There is a shitton of scouts in football, you know.

Raketa10

I doubt he will make it at Barca but he is not a nobody. Just because you don't know him doesn't mean he's not a great talent. He has been considered one of the most promising young wingers for quite some time. There is a shitton of scouts in football, you know.

I hope you are right.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He is too tall and not agile enough, from the video clips that I saw which didn't impress me.

Highly doubt he will make it here.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Maybe he'll be great and we avenge the recent transfer failures.

Even if he doesn't become a superstar he could be a good player for us. A proper winger for once that can dribble players.

As long as our manager doesn't Malcom him of course.

vuji_31

In time while Neymar was in Barcelona in same time Griezmann scored more goals then him for Atletico Madrid.
He is world cup winner, played in Euro final 2016 , 2 times in CL final and scored about 200 goals in carrier.
They need to find way to get him in the chances.I see that he makes runs in space but nobody is able to see him.
Griezmann is our no.9 I think he can do it. He played behind the striker and as no.9 but I think he can do it.

I would go personally for some young winger, or some ST/CF who is not Lautaro and overpriced.

Riordon

I think this might be a great transfer even though I thought the price was a bit high in the beginning. As I said before, I really like portuguese players, they have elite mentality and are technically superior.

From the highlights there is no doubts that he is miles aheads of Dembele in term of ball control and playing in tight spaces hence he may suits us more.

Last edited:

serghei

Regardless if he works or not, these types of transfers are ideal for us. We have more chances to get it right if we sign 3-4 30m. players than if we bet on a hyped superstar like Dembele case.

I'm still pissed we let go of Malcom so easily. Major mistake imo, treated a hard working, scoring and direct winger who impacted almost every game he played for us like trash.

Man played his first minutes in CL away to Inter and scored a great goal, after a superb Neymar-like feint. Literally his first real minutes. Then goes on and plays the Clasico on short notice, shines, dominates Marcelo all game and scores our only goal with a great shot. Then scores again after a short period with a great header away to Villareal, another tough game. Then is frozen again, inexplicably. Plays vs Espanyol in a hard fought 2-0 win where he made Messi's goal with a fine assist, the only goal we scored through open play. Then enters vs Atletico on Camp Nou and our right side gets alive again. Really penetrating that side. Then got rewarded with the bench again. Then enter vs Valencia in the Cup final, and again, our right side starts to get more penetrating and direct, less fussing about. Then he is sold. I mean WHAT THE FUCK?!

Last edited:

Riordon

Regardless if he works or not, these types of transfers are ideal for us. We have more chances to get it right if we sign 3-4 30m. players than if we bet on a hyped superstar like Dembele case.

Completely agree, my opinion is that we should abandon these 100+m signings unless its for someone special.

Home of Barca Fans