Tricampeones Relapses!

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
haha i meant won my english typing is so so opps sorry all

:p

Raed real madrid fan serious question... why are you here and not in your own forum surely u have better things to do then hang around here with the rival of your team... i dont understand? i could see if you had something to talk trash about but seriously you have nothing right now... why do you even stick around here?

Have you ever thought about the fact that football to me goes way beyond 'trash'? To be honest I followed a group of people who came from another Barcelona forum. As to why I joined a Barcelona forum, it was because football means a lot to me as a human being. Fact of life is that you cannot wear a rose tinted paid of glasses and walk around, you need reality checks. Same with football, if I were to be on a Madrid website, I would be flipping through one hundred pages of Goal.com speculation threads, in-denial comments, and I would read a lot of irrational Barcelona hatred. I was interested in what Barcelona fans have to say about Madrid, in a way when you read Cules' perspective you have this extra motivation to make your research to counter the argument, which in return makes you learn about your team, or remember things you forgot.

It was all by chance, but I thank god for it.

beef-supreme

This has been the most beautiful season in footballing history, and here's just one of the reasons why:

[YOUTUBE]fPpUeFxx9U0[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks to IraqiCulé for finding this! I love it, I was really overcome with emotion experiencing the dream again.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
have a relasp every night before bed watch all the biggest moments from the season man what a season i will never forget a single moment

Blaugrana1899

I still believe that Andres goal was the goal of my lifetime......I still can't believe it, because that night we really couldn't establish much.

E

Esteve

I still believe that Andres goal was the goal of my lifetime......I still can't believe it, because that night we really couldn't establish much.

I know what you mean. I can't describe how I felt when the ball hit the net.

Blaugrana1899

I know what you mean. I can't describe how I felt when the ball hit the net.
This whole season feels hard to move on, like i don't want to move on to the new kits. I loved wearing this years home and away kit. I knew we would win the cup based on the match up and the league towards the end Real cooled down. The champions league was so strange. This is why i don't hate Chelsea, they were clearly the better club, but Iniesta proved that all 90 minutes count. Thanks to Iniesta the treble was made possible.

beef-supreme

I agree Blaugrana1899, I'm very fond of this years' kits.
So you will be in for a shock when I tell you this...

I was at footy training today. And when we finished I was sweating like I always sweat in this Philippine humidity. Now during training we can wear whatever we want so I always wear my Barca kits. I was wearing the home kit for this season and having a mini tricampeones relapse. And then i changed into a fresh shirt, sat down, relaxed and talked a bit, and left for home. Only to realise when I had arrived that my BEAUTIFUL KIT HAD DISAPPEARED!!!!! :smiley_scared::smiley_scared::smiley_scared:
With my heart pounding and me panicking to no end, I called my friend and also the coach, and after about 30 minutes of excruciating and impatient waiting, I was told that someone had taken my kit home after they saw it lying around once i had left. So I will now be reunited with my precious during our next session. Thank goodness. But I will still be uneasy until i finally have it in my hands again.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Yesterday I watched the highlights of the final again, and read comments and articles about it. Then I went and played football - and just thinking about this season, I got such an unbelievable rush of euphoria, like i'm talking pure, pure joy, I started laughing and sprinted down the road with my shirt off in the pouring rain. I was so happy. I recommend reading some of the articles on the daily mail online, there's also a great one on the times where Martin Samuel was served a massive slice of humble pie. What helped for me as well, I think, was reading the comments sections on these articles, the ENTIRE WORLD was cheering us on and paying tribute to us. I am forever in debt to this team

I fucking love it.

beef-supreme

Wow Quash, that is absolutely beautiful. The power of Barcelona at its very finest. I love it! I will do as you have recommended, still waiting for my laptop to be fixed so I can download all sorts of amazingness!

Blaugrana1899

Yesterday I watched the highlights of the final again, and read comments and articles about it. Then I went and played football - and just thinking about this season, I got such an unbelievable rush of euphoria, like i'm talking pure, pure joy, I started laughing and sprinted down the road with my shirt off in the pouring rain. I was so happy. I recommend reading some of the articles on the daily mail online, there's also a great one on the times where Martin Samuel was served a massive slice of humble pie. What helped for me as well, I think, was reading the comments sections on these articles, the ENTIRE WORLD was cheering us on and paying tribute to us. I am forever in debt to this team

I fucking love it.
I totally agree with you so much. Like even watching the somos uno commercial, I get so hyped.

beef-supreme

We won the Treble. I can't believe it. Only a year ago I'd joke about the treble, and imagine how ridiculous it would feel to win all three trophies. And we did it, an incredible CLEAN SWEEP! Amazing! I will never get over it, and it's so hard to grasp... We won the League, which is the ultimate test, we won the Copa, which rightfully ended the debate over who is the greatest Copa champion, and we won the CL, which is so so so hard to win - we beat two English teams in the process... Wow!

Home of Barca Fans