Tribuna.com making celebrities out of us.

Porque

So what's the deal with Tribuna[dot]com using our comments to create articles.

For example

1) 'Worse than Trincao and Malcom': Barca fans slam hero of 1st leg against Man United
@serghei : "Atrocious player. As a starter, most likely he is not gonna be Barca quality. And considering our current bad financial situation, 60m for rotation role is a luxury we can't really afford. We need to sell him if possible and put those money for the 9 or LW signing."

More on Tribuna.com:

2) 'Sell Dembele if we get €50-60m': Barca global fan community call for Ousmane's exit after poor PSG showing
@Raketa10 : "When Dembele loses his speed he will be on the level of Segunda. His footballing IQ is horrendous and he can only dribble pass defender when he is running at full speed.
"If opponents close his side of the pitch story is over. In tight spaces, he becomes a turnover machine. On top of all that, his finishing is probably the worst I have ever seen from Barca winger. He can be renewed only if he accepts much lover salary otherwise just let him go."

More on Tribuna.com:

3) 'He's a bumcrusher whose tricks fool lower quality defenders': Barca fans want one big player to stay
@jamrock : "Keep him if for nothing else but the fact that he offers something completely different to all our forwards, we will need his swag to break a few tough opponents this season."

More on Tribuna.com:

4) ‘One who burns for shirt!’: Tribuna.com names best comment of the week in global Barca community
@behindbrowneyes says: "This guy is playing for the club since he is 7(!). I don't even think that he is the best CB in the B-team, but he perfectly well knows how to play at Barca and proved it.
“Imo this is the often quoted Barca DNA. A player, who definitely is not the most talented one, but one who burns for the shirt, gives his all and most of all he is not afraid/nervous. He was very focused and not afraid to be vocal when it comes to teammates, opponents or even the referee. Also, he was the only player on the pitch with short-sleeves."

More on Tribuna.com:

5)

All summer, Real Madrid have looked the likeliest destination of French wonder kid Kylian Mbappe.
However, a fan on Barca forum has tabled reasons why he doesn't see the move happening.
"Honestly, I think Mbappe has decided long before he was never going to Real," @Horatio writes on Barca forum.
"La Liga is in decline and PSG has an infinite money hack. Put yourself in his shoes and imagine yourself being a money-grubbing individual who wants to win the Champions League real bad.
"Why would he ever go to La Liga with the team that PSG is building?

More on Tribuna.com:

----

We even get translated into Spanish.

OK, so own up, which one of you guys is profiting off of all of us? :lol:

Messigician

So what's the deal with Tribuna[dot]com using our comments to create articles.

For example

1) 'Worse than Trincao and Malcom': Barca fans slam hero of 1st leg against Man United
@serghei : "Atrocious player. As a starter, most likely he is not gonna be Barca quality. And considering our current bad financial situation, 60m for rotation role is a luxury we can't really afford. We need to sell him if possible and put those money for the 9 or LW signing."

More on Tribuna.com:

2) 'Sell Dembele if we get €50-60m': Barca global fan community call for Ousmane's exit after poor PSG showing
@Raketa10 : "When Dembele loses his speed he will be on the level of Segunda. His footballing IQ is horrendous and he can only dribble pass defender when he is running at full speed.
"If opponents close his side of the pitch story is over. In tight spaces, he becomes a turnover machine. On top of all that, his finishing is probably the worst I have ever seen from Barca winger. He can be renewed only if he accepts much lover salary otherwise just let him go."

More on Tribuna.com:

3) 'He's a bumcrusher whose tricks fool lower quality defenders': Barca fans want one big player to stay
@jamrock : "Keep him if for nothing else but the fact that he offers something completely different to all our forwards, we will need his swag to break a few tough opponents this season."

More on Tribuna.com:

4) ‘One who burns for shirt!’: Tribuna.com names best comment of the week in global Barca community
@behindbrowneyes says: "This guy is playing for the club since he is 7(!). I don't even think that he is the best CB in the B-team, but he perfectly well knows how to play at Barca and proved it.
“Imo this is the often quoted Barca DNA. A player, who definitely is not the most talented one, but one who burns for the shirt, gives his all and most of all he is not afraid/nervous. He was very focused and not afraid to be vocal when it comes to teammates, opponents or even the referee. Also, he was the only player on the pitch with short-sleeves."

More on Tribuna.com:

5)

All summer, Real Madrid have looked the likeliest destination of French wonder kid Kylian Mbappe.
However, a fan on Barca forum has tabled reasons why he doesn't see the move happening.
"Honestly, I think Mbappe has decided long before he was never going to Real," @Horatio writes on Barca forum.
"La Liga is in decline and PSG has an infinite money hack. Put yourself in his shoes and imagine yourself being a money-grubbing individual who wants to win the Champions League real bad.
"Why would he ever go to La Liga with the team that PSG is building?

More on Tribuna.com:

----

We even get translated into Spanish.

OK, so own up, which one of you guys is profiting off of all of us? :lol:
Yeah I made a thread about this before, they take fan opinions from various sites

Horatio

You're welcome
My prediction came true though.

Think they were just using templates to create content, largely automated. More articles on their website, more clicks, more revenues.

Home of Barca Fans