Transfers and Rumours - old thread

King Leo

Banned
Get KUN! Those putting Neymar ahead of Aguero are crazy. Neymar needs to play for a team that will put him in the front seat and not be just Messi's assistant. He dives more than Alexis, he dribbles more than he should, good player but too much hype about him and he wont come cheap. Yes young and will sell shirts in Brazil and elsewhere. Put Aguero with Messi and you will see magic in every game. Those two get along very well on and off the field.

Laughing at those who wonder why we didn't get him and got Alexis instead. Yeh right! like Alexis is as fit as they come. Alexis fitness has been a disaster and moreover he scored few goals.

khaled_a_d

Because Aguero wants to leave, his wife didn't like England so she took their only child with her and moved back to Madrid.

I see ,According to wikipedia they broke up and she left to Argentina not Madrid ,that could be another Masch situation that we benefit from the fact that Barcelona is a gr8 city to live in it

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I see ,According to wikipedia they broke up and she left to Argentina not Madrid ,that could be another Masch situation that we benefit from the fact that Barcelona is a gr8 city to live in it
Oh, okay, I just wrote what someone told me, still, pretty much the same meaning anyway. Aguero wants to leave.

Indignado

I'd say: Get De Gea (would be the best choice for GK imo, as he's Spanish) and give our youngsters more playing time (especially Bartra). By the end of the season, we'll see if we're in need of a new defender or if Bartra's able to take over soon. And if we really have to get Neymar or Kun, then we should sell Villa and Alexis.

aaron101

well, De Gea and Kun aren't a bad idea. they were also teammates at Atletico before. but that would be so expensive. Man Utd would sell De Gea for 17-20M. and Ageuro for 45-50M. We can't afford that. Also, we are in need of a CB .

So basically, we need a GK & CB. But the Barca board are so obsessed of getting another attacker (Neymar)
But we can't sign all 3 of them in summer so we need to pick only 2 of them. I would go for a GK & CB since we need them more.

I also noticed that every season, we sign a forward. *just saying

N

Noldorin

I'd say: Get De Gea (would be the best choice for GK imo, as he's Spanish) and give our youngsters more playing time (especially Bartra). By the end of the season, we'll see if we're in need of a new defender or if Bartra's able to take over soon. And if we really have to get Neymar or Kun, then we should sell Villa and Alexis.

Couldn't agree more. De Gea's really started to mature this season (he produced a fine performance against Real Madrid just last week), and the benefit that he fluently (natively) speaks Castellano is a plus for sure. Someone like Krul could be a great 2nd keeper when Pinto leaves though.

I predict Bartra will be able to cope quite well as a Barcelona regular, but Puyol will be around for all the big games still. By the team Puyol retires, Bartra should be pretty mature, Piqué reaching his apex, and Muniesa a competent back-up option. There really doesn't seem to be a need to buy a CB yet; just a little change in management strategy for the defence.

I would be unhappy if Barcelona wasted a shitload of money signing Neymar. As prodigious as his talent is, it's a very risky move, considering all the pressure on his shoulders and the unsureness about how well he'd fit into the team. Agüero is a proven talent, and he would gel very nicely with Messi. Villa will definitely be leaving; sad, but has to happen. Alexis may or may not be going, depending on how he performs the rest of this season. If he does, Agüero would be an ideal replacement, though not essential, considering we will have the likes of a more mature Tello and Cuenca, not to mention an improving Deulofeu.

Good decision by management to cut the squad size for next year, in any case!

N

Noldorin

well, De Gea and Kun aren't a bad idea. they were also teammates at Atletico before. but that would be so expensive. Man Utd would sell De Gea for 17-20M. and Ageuro for 45-50M. We can't afford that. Also, we are in need of a CB .

So basically, we need a GK & CB. But the Barca board are so obsessed of getting another attacker (Neymar)
But we can't sign all 3 of them in summer so we need to pick only 2 of them. I would go for a GK & CB since we need them more.

I also noticed that every season, we sign a forward. *just saying

We don't need a centre-back or forward really. We have quality players that can step into these roles already, they're free, and they're only going to get better!

Number one priority is signing a top keeper (and another good back-up keeper within a year at most).

Sergio16

Apparently there's a rumour from Marca that Bartra & Montoya will go out on loan to get more playing time. What do you guys think? My opinion is that we can now sell Alves to let Montoya make the step up. Adriano will provide competition for him. Bartra can perhaps go on loan for 1 season. Besides funds generated from an Alves sale can help fund the GK acquisition.

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Apparently there's a rumour from Marca that Bartra & Montoya will go out on loan to get more playing time. What do you guys think? My opinion is that we can now sell Alves to let Montoya make the step up. Adriano will provide competition for him. Bartra can perhaps go on loan for 1 season. Besides funds generated from an Alves sale can help fund the GK acquisition.

Sell Alves? wtf. If wou wanna sell someone sell alexis.

khaled_a_d

Couldn't agree more. De Gea's really started to mature this season (he produced a fine performance against Real Madrid just last week), and the benefit that he fluently (natively) speaks Castellano is a plus for sure. Someone like Krul could be a great 2nd keeper when Pinto leaves though.

I predict Bartra will be able to cope quite well as a Barcelona regular, but Puyol will be around for all the big games still. By the team Puyol retires, Bartra should be pretty mature, Piqué reaching his apex, and Muniesa a competent back-up option. There really doesn't seem to be a need to buy a CB yet; just a little change in management strategy for the defence.

I would be unhappy if Barcelona wasted a shitload of money signing Neymar. As prodigious as his talent is, it's a very risky move, considering all the pressure on his shoulders and the unsureness about how well he'd fit into the team. Agüero is a proven talent, and he would gel very nicely with Messi. Villa will definitely be leaving; sad, but has to happen. Alexis may or may not be going, depending on how he performs the rest of this season. If he does, Agüero would be an ideal replacement, though not essential, considering we will have the likes of a more mature Tello and Cuenca, not to mention an improving Deulofeu.

Good decision by management to cut the squad size for next year, in any case!

Bartra is 22 ,he is still young but he is no more a prospect ,time to go to another Liga team on loan and see what he can do ,just like Fontas & Botia , let's not get our hopes high by small sample size ,there is prbably a reason for the management lack of trust in the kid ,they know him better than us

As I was just saying ,Bartra should be moved on loan ,Montoya on the other hand is important piece in our defense right now ,if anything I see him ahead of Adriano next year(actually I think he is better RB already than him)
World class defenders are rare now a days ,whether it is RB/LB/CB ,selling a player like Alves who is one of the best player in his position would be a mistake IMO

N

Noldorin

Montoya needs to start playing as a regular 1st team member. He's good enough, and will only grow into it!

Home of Barca Fans