Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Internazionale

I don't know. United just seems too obvious with Mourinho. Solid argument, I know :lol: Don't you think he's going to Galaxy? I know MU can pay more also. Everything points to them but I dunno

Last edited:

Darko

He's not yet finished, I don't see him leaving Europe. United seems like the perfect destination, he gets to work with Mou and play against a Pep team.

Zincubus

Banned
Lewandowski's agent has confirmed they have spoken to Madrid so that could happen.

Not at all happy about this prospect .

Hope our guys are looking to improve our team and squad !

George_Costanza

Lewandowski's agent has confirmed they have spoken to Madrid so that could happen.

Not at all happy about this prospect .

Hope our guys are looking to improve our team and squad !

the agent denied any contact with Real. They are getting back Morata.

Real need to spend big for many positions as they have two windows ban. They need to strength their forward (back up forward), LB, CB, back up DM...etc

Trickykid

Has Eriksen from Spurs been linked to anyone yet? The guy's a great player. Haven't heard anything about him.

No, it's been surprisingly quiet in regards to Eriksen. He pledged his future to Tottenham not too long ago, but we've seen that thousand times before, only to have the player leave shortly after. He does seem genuinely content at Spurs, though, so I can't imagine him leaving this summer. If he has another great season, I'm sure he'll start to look for a step up.
He scored a hattrick in 10 minutes today against Bulgaria in a friendly btw.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Has Eriksen from Spurs been linked to anyone yet? The guy's a great player. Haven't heard anything about him.
Well Daniel Levy is notorious for squeezing every last dollar from the buyers! Eriksen is a good player but he is not fancy enough for the buyers to dare enough to go through all that hassle of dealing with Spurs for one of their main players!!

Besides, Tottenham are finally being helmed by a promising manager and came very close to winning the league last season no.... The player would also probably want to stay put, see how it goes before embarking on a new adventure

xXKonan

According to Di Marzio, Villarreal wants to offload Cédric Bakambu and offered him to many Italian teams but none of them wanted him and China could be a possibility.

Messi983

Yeah, surprised about that if true. After selling Bailly for 40M I don't think they need money that much. I've read they are interested in Lucas Perez so maybe that's a reason they are ready to sell Bakambu. Giuseppe Rossi was also rumoured to be ready to return to Villarreal. Would be great get for them IF he can finally stay healthy but wouldn't count on that too much. :(

And they have until 15th June to decide if they'll pay 6M to Atletico for Leo Baptistao but are not willing to do that it seems and are negotiating for another loan. Quite understandable as he's injury prone and didn't show much this season because of that.

Joe598

Yeah, surprised about that if true. After selling Bailly for 40M I don't think they need money that much. I've read they are interested in Lucas Perez so maybe that's a reason they are ready to sell Bakambu. Giuseppe Rossi was also rumoured to be ready to return to Villarreal. Would be great get for them IF he can finally stay healthy but wouldn't count on that too much. :(

And they have until 15th June to decide if they'll pay 6M to Atletico for Leo Baptistao but are not willing to do that it seems and are negotiating for another loan. Quite understandable as he's injury prone and didn't show much this season because of that.

I heard Lucas Perez was close to joining Sevilla, with Llorente linked to Middlesbrough.

Home of Barca Fans