Transfers and Rumours - old thread

SeloBarca

SD Heldt: "There is no truth in these rumours. We havent received an offer for Papadopoulos neither from Liverpool nor from any other club. We are happy that "Papa" is making progress after his knee injury and we hope that he is soon able to play for us again."

I am sure Schalke would like to sell him this summer, as they have four good CBs..Höwedes (captain), Matip + new buy Santana and Papa (also talents like Ayhan and Kolasinac). He is indeed a fantastic CB and they want to get a "fair" price for their huge asset. That KP is out of the game for such a long time makes it less likely that a club will offer what Schalke expect. IMO for 20m€ he is yours..maybe a little less due to his fitness.

I would take a injuryfree Papadopulous every day instead of Luiz or Agger. But it wont happen since we havent played against him recently in CL, and doesnt play in EPL or South America.

i_bleed_blaugrana

See my post on his forum on why Luiz should be a good signing. I think it would take a lot for him to be a failure here. He's better than nothing and for what we need right now, he's the perfect signing. Plus he just now hit his peak (age wise) and we will be getting his prime years, not his developing years like we saw at Chelsea.

On Bartra, I actually don't think he is a bad defender by any means. The situation he found himself in last year was really unfair to him. As soon as I saw his name in the line-ups against Bayern, I knew he was in trouble. With no form to go off of, expecting him to rise up in the biggest game of the season after only playing consistently a few weeks prior was ridiculous. So basing his quality as a player in that context is very unfair to him considering the situation he found himself in.

I was very impressed with how he performed in the U-21 Euro's and if Tata gives him more games this season, I think he will do much better this season and start to develop into the player we need him to be.

Btw, us signing Casillas and/or Ramos is about as likely as us selling Puyol and Xavi to Madrid. This isn't FIFA guys...

Skdiskis

Real necessarily have to buy Bale. They didn't win anything last season and they lost against Barca in Primera for 15 points. So we can justify why they offering so much money for Tote

Real necessarily have to buy Bale. They didn't win anything last season and they lost against Barca in Primera for 15 points. So we can justify why they offering so much money for Tote

They already bought much more fitting players with Isco and Illarramendi. Bale is an overkill. Like when they bought Beckham when they already had Figo and lost Makelele. Doesn't make sense at all.

B

beautifulgame

No, no. Their squad is very complete

Skdiskis

In my opinion they not intensified. Isco and Illarrmadsakadkasdj (i broke my toes) are good palyers but not su much that Real can win something and this season.

B

BlaugranaCule07

Who cares if they want to buy Bale. Why do people here worry about other teams.

Skdiskis

I don't worry about other teams especially Real but i say that if they don't buy Bale they can forgot about any titles this season

B

beautifulgame

In my opinion they not intensified. Isco and Illarrmadsakadkasdj (i broke my toes) are good palyers but not su much that Real can win something and this season.

If they miss anything it is a man like Messi or Neymar ones that are best at beating their man in small area but fast runners that can shoot from distance? They have those already.

A

Athletic

Real don't miss anything... People are quick to forget that if it weren't for their poor form at the start of the season they would've comfortably won La Liga as they were much better than Barca.

Home of Barca Fans