Transfers and Rumours - old thread

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Watched Mangala vs Celta, he looked pretty solid to me. Getting him from Porto would be a total pain in the ass so we should assess other, less expensive options before breaking the bank for him. From what I've seen and heard he looks more reliable than not-defender Luiz as well.

I can settle for Luiz now, but it seems like Pep once again is rearing his ugly head :pep: It's like he knows
Guardiola has stated today during Audi cup press conference, that David Luiz wont move to Munich.

"That is an English rumour and it is not true. David Luiz wont come to Munich. I have four, five CB and I am very happy with them."

Messi_Goal

Bayern Munich boss Pep Guardiola has rejected claims he was about to make a bid for Chelsea defender David Luiz, saying: "He's not coming to Munich. We've got four or five central defenders. There is no truth to the speculation."

khaled_a_d

Agger is not hard to be sold, from the other hand if David Luiz is about to be sold Chelsea will ask for many money,a price that propably he isn't worthy of.

Most Liverpool fans I know think that there is no way he is sold this summer ,they seem to be sure he is staying
As for Luiz it is all rumors ,Mou said he isn't gonna be sold .Rumors also say if he is sold Bayern may offer 40M for him ,We need to have other options who isn't playing in atop club IMO

Chainsaw

Killahead
According to this recent report the starting price for Mangala is nearly €50 million ... No way !!

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2013/06/25/chelsea-told-to-fork-out-for-eliaquim-mangala/

That's a start!

images

Jelboo

We need 2 defenders. Simple as that. At this point I barely even care where we get them from. Our defense worries me to no end.

Stric

Our board loves doing business with Arsenal, I think that fact alone increases whatever possibility there is of selling him.

Barcafire

Sorry, I removed the post as someone had already posted Pep's quote about not going for Luiz.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans