Transfers and Rumours - old thread

PaulFCB

Banned
I think we will probably sign Thiago Silva, the condition is that he wants it, PSG will probably have to let him go in a way or another.
At least if we pay lots of cash for transfers and sell cheap, let's enjoy the luxury of signing whoever we want.

khaled_a_d

Barcelona transfers so far:

In- Neymar

Out- Villa, Abidal, Fontas, Muniesa, Deulofeu (loan), Rafinha (loan), Bojan (loan)

Along with most likely Afellay and Cuenca leaving as well.... We haven't made a single solid move for a defender yet.

Hopefully JDS,Oir too ,and probably Thiago(which will be sad)
there is still over 1 and half month ,still early to hit the panic bottom

Arachnid

Leaving him alone? What's that about?

There's been some rumours that show Pep in a bad light in Rosell's pet newspaper Sport in the last year. The latest, and apparently what drove him over the edge, the article claiming that he tried to steal Neymar's deal for Bayern, trying to convince the Brazilian star that Tito would be unable to play him alongside Messi.

This has been denied by Guardiola.

L

Learo

There's been some rumours that show Pep in a bad light in Rosell's pet newspaper Sport in the last year. The latest, and apparently what drove him over the edge, the article claiming that he tried to steal Neymar's deal for Bayern, trying to convince the Brazilian star that Tito would be unable to play him alongside Messi.

This has been denied by Guardiola.

but it wasnt sport who first reported that. it was a brazilian news outlet.

Zincubus

Banned
Spanish radio and papers reporting that Thiago Alcantara will be joining Bayern Munich. The deal is expected to be announced very shortly (4 million euros per year contract for Thiago).

This looks to be a done deal .

Bearing in mind that Pep played him far more the previous season than Tito did last season it's understandable , I feel .

Zincubus

Banned
"
Barcelona transfers so far:

In- Neymar

Out- Villa, Abidal, Fontas, Muniesa, Deulofeu (loan), Rafinha (loan), Bojan (loan)

Along with most likely Afellay and Cuenca leaving as well.... We haven't made a single solid move for a defender yet.

Thanks for that . Really helps my depression :)

We can add Rodri to that outgoing list as well , apparently .

Last edited:

Zuess99

Tito wants only 23 players in the whole squad.

Then which la masia players are gonna help or are we gonna play with the same squad the whole season??? We need depth and rotation in small games gaddammit!!!!!!! This is so depressing I hate the idea of a small squad . When it gets to ucl semi finals they will be worn out . Sergi roberto is not enough .

ebc_99

The squad is fine if we bring in a couple of defenders. It is best to get rid of dead wood like DosSantos and loan out young players that are not ready.

Home of Barca Fans