Transfers and Rumours - old thread

0n0mat0p0eia

Subotic's problem is he is an honest defender not some glamour big name. He is a tough no nonsense defender who doesn't look as good as Hummels does but is probably better in defence then Hummels. Hummels has more skill but Subotic is the better defender. Dortmund are smart. They would sell Hummels but not Subotic.

I'd rather have Subotic than some teenager - who's only had one season - for 32 million. (oh, the insanity!)

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Strange turn of events from Leonardo...Makes me wonder if he was trying to get sacked before his altercation with the ref or before Ligue 1 suspended him...and now he's quit...Severance package included in that resignation?

Still can't get over how unprofessional Leonardo was in that match...Doesn't seem to have the character to be an executive nevermind Sporting Director

L

Learo

Strange turn of events from Leonardo...Makes me wonder if he was trying to get sacked before his altercation with the ref or before Ligue 1 suspended him...and now he's quit...Severance package included in that resignation?

Still can't get over how unprofessional Leonardo was in that match...Doesn't seem to have the character to be an executive nevermind Sporting Director

Mourinho would have received a 10 year jail sentence for his eye poking had he been a PSG manager.

Galning

Love it that they banned him for so long and extended the ban after his appeal. In Spain he would easily get away with it.

Meitux

I dont believe anything until its official,its kinda boring to be happy one moment and by the other a new rumour comes out and twists everything

mixer

One day theres no chance of signing Silva and the next, he has an agreement. Ah, gotta love transfer rumors..
It's about a personal agreement, that's something different... Still a small change of signing him. There's no chance at all until he steps up and present a request for a transfer.

PaulFCB

Banned
Roma want to pay 6.5 million for Vlad Chiriches, this mean they might let Marquinhos go...

Imo, they would not just have a good profit but they would actually sign a better player.

I

instinct

You had it too?Its a traumatic experience :p

Yeah, everyday. Posted somewhere here that these 2 months are so depressing, especially because we are linked with Silva, Marquinhos and Agüero but with Mathieu, Rami and Agger too. :D

Home of Barca Fans