Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Newcomer

Shit you're right :lol:
Still my second choice ! And 15m or less should be enough. Time is an issue though

No way Marseille will sell Nkoulou for less than 15M.
And yes, he is better than Sakho at the moment.

Ibra is going nowhere and certainly not to Monaco.

As for Kondogbia, he is good. But i thought he would sign to Real.

No way Marseille will sell Nkoulou for less than 15M.
And yes, he is better than Sakho at the moment.

Ibra is going nowhere and certainly not to Monaco.

As for Kondogbia, he is good. But i thought he would sign to Real.

To be honest mate if you read the media EVERYONE is signing for Real lol

Physically strong DM. He had a real good year for Sevilla.

There's also rumors out that Real Madrid is planning a bid for him and that Chelsea has offered Romeu + 9M.

Yeah sounds like hes a wanted man, apparently has a 9 million euro release clause to or something like that, think i read somewhere hes a chelsea fan.

With sevillas financial situation sounds like someones going to get a bargain, would you have him at Barca as a Busquets understudy?

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Yeah sounds like hes a wanted man, apparently has a 9 million euro release clause to or something like that, think i read somewhere hes a chelsea fan.

With sevillas financial situation sounds like someones going to get a bargain, would you have him at Barca as a Busquets understudy?

No but that's only because we already have Alex Song.

He's a good player with a lot of talent. You can watch him in the current u20 World Cup as France is still playing.

No but that's only because we already have Alex Song.

He's a good player with a lot of talent. You can watch him in the current u20 World Cup as France is still playing.

Sounds like hed be ideal to replace Carrick in a couple of years, but we dont sign centre midfielders so we'll sign Christian Tello and play him DM instead :)

Home of Barca Fans