Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Chainsaw

Killahead
Weren't their rumors Mancini was mad that Inter decided not to waste the cash on Yaya?

Toure was only one of those players Mancini has asked for. He also wanted Zabaleta, and Candreva. None of them arrived. Actually beside Banega and Ansaldi no player who might improve the team has arrived, and now there are rumors about Icardi leaving as well. The new owners want younger players, but Mancini wants established players who could have an immediate impact now. I cannot blame either side, but it is true that the club is going very slow in the market, both in the incomes and outcomes.

Pablo Escobar

If we have a first option it means we have shown interest and if I'm not mistaken, unless we specifically reject to buy him only then Juventus can until at least the deal with Santos expires?

khaled_a_d

If we have a first option it means we have shown interest and if I'm not mistaken, unless we specifically reject to buy him only then Juventus can until at least the deal with Santos expires?

We got the 1st option 3 years ago during Neymar deal,back then we had different board,sporting director and coach.We could very well have no interest in him right now.

spring

I think we're going to forget barbosa, there's nothing linking him to barca on net :/

I had hope we sign at least one of those gabriels ,but seems we won't do

Nucky

I think we're going to forget barbosa, there's nothing linking him to barca on net :/

I had hope we sign at least one of those gabriels ,but seems we won't do

Andre Gomes was "almost" Madrid player but we stole him.. Maybe can do the same with Gabriel Jesus? :lol:

impeh

Hi, its me..
Manchester City are in talks with Everton over the possible signing of England defender John Stones.
A deal is yet to be agreed but it is thought the two Premier League clubs are not far apart in their valuations.
It is thought City will pay about £50m to sign the 22-year-old former Barnsley player, who came close to joining Chelsea last summer.

Sky Italy: [MENTION=11286]chelsea[/MENTION]FC will make £38m bid for @sscnapoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly.

Trickykid

Manchester City are in talks with Everton over the possible signing of England defender John Stones.
A deal is yet to be agreed but it is thought the two Premier League clubs are not far apart in their valuations.
It is thought City will pay about £50m to sign the 22-year-old former Barnsley player, who came close to joining Chelsea last summer.

Sky Italy: [MENTION=11286]chelsea[/MENTION]FC will make £38m bid for @sscnapoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly.

City are getting Stones for around 60m while we got Umtiti for 25m. I like that. In fact, I like that a lot.

Home of Barca Fans