Transfers and Rumours - old thread

I even said "secondary" CB. For example we could get Koscielny as primary CB and Doria as an understudy to grow into a starting role in later years. He's a better option to be a secondary signing than Marquinhos because he'd actually be relatively cheap and unproven, making it much easier to label him as a future player than someone we have to start atm to justify the fee.

Fair enough. I thought by "secondary" CB you meant just one signing to rotate with Puyol or something like that.

Last edited:

Galning

Everytime I open this thread it's basically the same thing. Us being rumoured with a defender and Darthvader saying he hasn't seen much of that player, but that Thiago Silva should be the priority, and if not him.. he'd go for Iñigo or Marquinhos :lol:

This is the new Gold Standard thread.

Barcastuff:

Vilanova thinks PSG centre back Thiago Silva (28) can still be signed this summer, if both Barcelona and the player make an effort. [md]

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Everytime I open this thread it's basically the same thing. Us being rumoured with a defender and Darthvader saying he hasn't seen much of that player, but that Thiago Silva should be the priority, and if not him.. he'd go for Iñigo or Marquinhos :lol:

This is the new Gold Standard thread.

Barcastuff:

Vilanova thinks PSG centre back Thiago Silva (28) can still be signed this summer, if both Barcelona and the player make an effort. [md]

What a coincidence :lol:

B

beautifulgame

Yesss!!!

I mentioned him in another thread like two weeks ago!

Can get him for cheap too compared to normal buys. Do it!

B

beautifulgame

He would have been half the price just a short while ago but since teams like Tottenham, Benfica and Porto seem interested his price has jumped to about 9-10. But like I was saying in the Laurent Koc thread, why wtf is up with our scouting for the senior team? If it even exists actually.. We have to wait till major teams like up to even consider him when a rep could have been there three weeks ago and closed the deal for 3-4.

Duke

Barcastuff:

well, they are all at the confederation cup now, I hope Dani, Adriano and Neymar all gang beat Silva for not moving to Barcelona!

a-clockwork-orange-image-04.jpg

Home of Barca Fans