Transfers and Rumours - old thread

khaled_a_d

Anyone know on the availability and likelihood of Hummels or Ter Stegen?

Ter Stegen will probably be available ,and I think his price won't be that high
As for Hummels .that is a tough one ,BVB has been moving gradually every year as one of European Elites they have only sold players that were not renewing their contracts ,their will be many top clubs monitoring his situation and may sell him for the right price ,don't know if he wasnt out or not

JackaL

Galatasaray made a stock market announcement stating that they are in talks with Drogba... Hope he can play already against Schalke ;)

Cule4life

The Culest
Anyone know on the availability and likelihood of Hummels or Ter Stegen?

Ter Stegen- Yes but i wont be surprised if Barca dont even make an offer. They are not exactly bright in transfer dealings
Hummels- I wish Barca beat Dortmund in the CL. Maybe that will convince Hummels to leave thinking Barca is his best chance of winning a CL.

Dripsnis

Eberl (sports director Monchengldbach): "Our goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen had big offers from Spain but we said 'no'." [sport 360]

impeh

Hi, its me..
Tottenham agree to sign midfielder Lewis Holtby, 22, from Schalke this transfer window rather than in the summer.

F

Flavia

Rumor ongoing that Milan will give 20 mi + Boateng to city, for Balotelli. Bad move, if true.

Fishdoll

Bakalao
Milan paying 20m for one player?, Yeah right :lol:

We paid 35m for a defender (Nesta) back when 35 was really a lot - a couple of days after having paid 30 for a midfielder (Rui Costa). Yeah, I know, the club is skint now but the mocking is getting a bit old.

Home of Barca Fans