Tottenham Hotspur

Alik

68173_731675623644639_766838628989692108_n.jpg

HAHAHAHA. Class. All class.

That's old though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Nope. Not a player we need, nor a player who is good enough for Barca, atleast not at the moment.

RightGuy

I really hope Spurs/Sothampton finish in top 4.
Against chelsea they were breathtaking.Those barca of old esque pressing and clinical finishing were terrific!!!!

Jenks

The new Spurs stadium looks nice. They made sure it has 500 more seats than the Emirates :lol:

El Flaco

If Leicester City win the league and Spurs finish second, Spurs will be the first team since 1981 (35 years) to finish above Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea and still not win the title.

Galning

They have been a joy this season, refreshing football. Didn't get that much media attention because of Leicester but they play some nice football.

Jenks

No point risking a possible Premier League title for the sake of the Europa League when they're going to get Champions League football next season anyway.

Catalan Fan

No point risking a possible Premier League title for the sake of the Europa League when they're going to get Champions League football next season anyway.

Just to add to that, I think they will surprise quite a few teams in the CL next season.They've really impressed me this season.

Home of Barca Fans