Top 3/5 teams you LIKE/DISLIKE

XaviMessiGirl

A certain former poster loves two teams equally even though that person always denied it.

But I agree totally with you. In no way can you love two clubs equally.

In a relative sense, I do (well, three). As in I'm equally happy when each of them wins a match in their respective leagues. But if they played each other in Europe I'd have to choose, and in that sense I agree. I don't think it's possible to cheer for both when they play against each other, there has to be one you would rather have win in the end.

Denver Barca Fan

Mine would be:

Like: Barça, USMNT, Colo. Rapids.

Dislike: Whatever team is playing the above teams. And Real Madrid, all the time.

Last edited:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Like: Chelsea, Milan, Dortmund, Atletico
Dislike: Bayern, Tottenham, Juventus, Liverpool

For likes Dortmund/Atletico are some distance away from Chelsea/Milan, while for the dislikes everyone trails Bayern by a long shot.

Last edited:

AfricanBavarian

Like: Chelsea, Milan, Dortmund, Atletico
Dislike: Bayern, Tottenham, Juventus, Liverpool

For likes Dortmund/Atletico are some distance away from Chelsea/Milan, while for the dislikes everyone trails Bayern by a long shot.

td1ofwY.jpg

Pepe Silvia

like: barca, boca júniors, america, galaxy, pre-pep bayern, liverpool, deportivo, uswnt, any team my daughters play on
dislike: chelsea, man u, chivas, river plate, real madrid, usmnt,

loozy

Like: Liverpool, Arsenal, Bremen, Stuttgart, Barca
Dislike: Bayern, United, Chelsea, Dortmund, Hamburg

R

Ryu Hayabusa

All because he said he dislikes Bayern?

Fuck Bayern.

Yeah, while being close to Italian relegation, one has to channel the hatred towards the one's who currently don't suck donkey balls. Keep pointing fingers.

Home of Barca Fans