Top 3/5 teams you LIKE/DISLIKE

H

Haruko The Goon

Or, I just like Barca and Real. Couldn't care less about your rivalry. Only gives me entertainment.

Antimilan

I used to wonder if relatively small clubs like sevilla have fans. Why are you a sevilla fan btw?

Sevilla is a medium club to be honest and correct. You could consider Elche or something like that as a small one, don't mix things up.

As for why I am a fan of Sevilla, it is all how you get used with a club and how it gets into your heart. I have been curiously watching them since 2006, and they just grew up on me gradually. Now it has become a passion for me and the club that I love. I try to never miss a match, sacrificed many things to watch the matches live on TV or stream. Unlike some fans like a friend of mine who loves Barca, when there are matches against weak teams he goes like: "Meh, it is against Osasuna I will not bother watching it ". That is a difference of being a die-hard fan from being a plastic/silly or 'whatever you want to call it' type of fan. I would watch Sevilla even if it is playing against their B (Atletico) team in a very non-important pre-season friendly, without all the key players. A dream to be realized soon, watching a live game of Sevilla in Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan.

XaviMessiGirl

Sevilla is a medium club to be honest and correct. You could consider Elche or something like that as a small one, don't mix things up.

As for why I am a fan of Sevilla, it is all how you get used with a club and how it gets into your heart. I have been curiously watching them since 2006, and they just grew up on me gradually. Now it has become a passion for me and the club that I love. I try to never miss a match, sacrificed many things to watch the matches live on TV or stream. Unlike some fans like a friend of mine who loves Barca, when there are matches against weak teams he goes like: "Meh, it is against Osasuna I will not bother watching it ". That is a difference of being a die-hard fan from being a plastic/silly or 'whatever you want to call it' type of fan. I would watch Sevilla even if it is playing against their B (Atletico) team in a very non-important pre-season friendly, without all the key players. A dream to be realized soon, watching a live game of Sevilla in Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan.

Betis v Milan, who would you rather have win? ("Neither" or "draw" is not an acceptable answer.) :p

Antimilan

Betis v Milan, who would you rather have win? ("Neither" or "draw" is not an acceptable answer.) :p

:lol: a tough one here. If I would live in Seville, the hate for Betis would probably grow up on me more because of the constant rivalry in the city and all that. But the hate for Milan was there since 2003, when a childhood friend of mine supported Milan and I didn't really have a team that I loved then. We were always betting against each other for Milan to lose/win, finish in this or that position etc. including a lot of heated debates and I always had a strong hate for them because of the generic and blindfolded game they started to develop later then. It is quite interesting how I started by first hating a team, while everyone else probably started by loving one and making them the team of their heart.

Therefore, since 'draw' or 'neither' are not acceptable in this case, I would go with Betis, with the only pretext that I would support Spanish football instead of Italian football.

XaviMessiGirl

Ha, I had been wondering why you hate Milan so much, when they've got nothing to do with Sevilla. Excellent choice though.

They've got silly fans anyway. :pep:

PaulTaylor

1. Aberdeen - local team
2. Barcelona - use they're own young players
3. Athletic Bilbao - stick to tradition

Dislike
1. Rangers - Rivals
2. Chelsea - lack class
3. Real Madrid - Big money and lack classy Managers recently

Antimadridista1

Love : Barcelona
Like : AC Milan , Ajax Amsterdam (and Arsenal in England)
Dislike : Real Madrid, Chelsea, Espanyol Barcelone

Last edited:

ManusXavi

Love: Barcelona
Like: Not applicable, Ok maybe my local New Zealand team Southern United (Formerly Otago United)
Dislike: Any Germany Club and Mourinho

Home of Barca Fans