Tito Vilanova dies at age 45

aki13

I cannot believe it. Came so out of the blue.

He never got to do the job he loved as he should have been able too, he missed so much of last season. Now he is lost to us.

RIP Tito.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
BmFR_iOIEAA7t-F.jpg

Bon Voyage.We shall meet again.

SeanBarcaBhoy

devastating news cant believe it read the reports last night he wasn't doing good but never expected this.

Gutting :( god bless him and his family!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
:cry:
Lionel Messi

“In these incredibly painful times for Vilanova’s family, which are also difficult for all those of Barça, all of us who shared the dressing room with Tito are profoundly touched by everything he gave us, whether personal or professional. Personally I will always carry inside of me the things he shared and lived with me, I can never forget him. For me, Tito is eternal.”

Andrés Iniesta

“I’m speechless. You were and will be an example, it was an honor to be a part in your life. I will never forget you. Strength to your family! Rest in peace míster. A kiss”

Víctor Valdés

“Tito Vilanova, one of the best coaches I could have possibly had in my career. Thank you for everything you gave. A big hug to all his family, you have my support and much love.”

Cesc Fàbregas

“Tito, thank you for everything you gave football and Barça. All us culés are externally grateful.

Personally, I met him at 14 years old and I can say there are very few people like you. Thank you for always believing in me, to help me improve and overcome obstacles both professional and personal.

All my condolence to Montse, Carlota and Adriá and the rest of his family and friends.

We will always keep you in our hearts. Rest in peace Tito.”

Cristian Tello

“Bloody disease. You took the life of a great person. But you can never take the wonderful memories I have of him. #EternoTito”

Sergi Roberto

“Rest in peace Tito. Thank you for exerting you’ve taught us and for never giving up. You will always be with us. #EternTito”

Martín Montoya

“Rest in peace Tito! Thank you for everything you’ve allowed us culés to enjoy and for fighting until the very end. RIP. #eterntito”

Isaac Cuenca

“What difficult news. Life is sometimes unfair. Much love to your family. We will never forget you. #DEPTito”

jairzinho

Extremely heart wrenching news. This has to be the most depressing season the club has gone through in a while. How much more bad news can we deal with? Tito's passing has compounded the grief even more. Very sad to see him pass especially so young. May his soul rest in peace and may God be with his family.

Home of Barca Fans