Tito Vilanova dies at age 45

ceefoo

Tito Vilanova 1968 - 2014

vilanova.jpg

1012-11-05_ENTRENO_08.v1374315267.JPG

cristiano-ronaldo-568-tito-vilanova-talking-to-lionel-messi-during-a-game-for-barcelona.jpg

Barcelonas-coach-Tito-Vil-002.jpg

eric-abidal-tito-vilanova-goodbye-cancer.jpg

LMessi85

I'm still shocked after my message on page 1. Unbelieveable and unfair. My condolences to Tito's family.

Paganinisrvnge

Very sad to hear this. I didn't care for his stint as our manager but his contribution throughout his time with Barcelona is unquestioned. RIP Tito.

Devils

I feel numb. It's just so unfair.

Tito was a hero to us in many ways. He gave everything for Barca. There isn't many if anyone in this world who would have had the strength to fight such a terrible disease multiple times while leading us like Tito did. Such a task required immense courage and strength.

This is heartbreaking on so many levels. I just wish we had a chance to say thank you for everything say goodbye.

lionel%20messi%20guardiola%20vilanova%20barcelona%20barcelona%20barcablog%20barca%20blog%20barcelona%20lionel%20messi%20guardiola%20vilanova%20barcelona%20barcelona%20h%20barcablog%20barca%20blog%20barcelona.jpg

<3

Kerrybai

I feel so sorry for his family :(

Seeing him on the bench with Guardiola is really sad ... I'll always remember him for delivering our greatest league title. Cancer is a c***

Home of Barca Fans