Tito stepped down as Barça's coach. New coach to be announced next week.

XaviMessiGirl

I love how people keep whining "is he the best we could get" but have probably never heard of him before few days ago to know that he wouldn't be any good. Neither had I, but I'm not going to write him off based on that. I'm glad some of you aren't in charge of the club with that mentality.

xaviniestas

I love how people keep whining "is he the best we could get" but have probably never heard of him before few days ago to know that he wouldn't be any good. Neither had I, but I'm not going to write him off based on that. I'm glad some of you aren't in charge of the club with that mentality.

I like him tbh. and nobody knows how he will do it

I think it's because of his lack of experience in Europe. I won't write him off though, he has more experience than Pep did when he first became coach.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

I think it's because of his lack of experience in Europe. I won't write him off right away though, he has more experience than Pep did when he first became coach.

Sounds like you are not that supportive from the outset.

Hardly surprising.

It is the easiest thing in the world to be a supporter that predicts things wont go well, as you never end up with egg on your face.

Just support the guy and see what happens.

Sounds like you are not that supportive from the outset.

Hardly surprising.

It is the easiest thing in the world to be a supporter that predicts things wont go well, as you never end up with egg on your face.

Just support the guy and see what happens.

I'll obviously support him, as he is probably the coach of Barca now, and if he fails, Barca fails. And I obviously don't want that.

F

Flavia

The announcement will only be made tomorrow, as the board will have a reunion to approve his appointment, says sport.

JamDav1982

A plus point is that his Paraguay team in the WC 2010 matched Spain with a far inferior side.

A Spain side based on Guardiolas Barcelona, which suggests has the tactical ability to go head to head with a Pep Guardiola side.

Home of Barca Fans