Tito stepped down as Barça's coach. New coach to be announced next week.

Zuess99

I really wish him well, Cancer aint a joke.it needs to be paid 100% attention. I really really from the bottom of my heart hope he recovers.

So who does this mean jordi is in charge? This can't be right.

Valdivia

Health definitely comes first. Tito should just rest and focus on his health more than anything else. Sad news and completely out of the blue :(

#AnimsTito

mixer

Barcelona have called a press conference for 20:30 tonight. Coach Tito Vilanova would resign after he had a relapse. [sport md]

#AnimsTito

I really wish him well, Cancer aint a joke.it needs to be paid 100% attention. I really really from the bottom of my heart hope he recovers.

Rubi is what the rumor is

:( Poor Tito...such a good coach who just can't catch a break....

I

instinct

This is so sad. I wish him all the best. He seems to be a great person no matter what his coaching abilities are, this is completely irrelevant now.

I'm afraid of tonight...

Superfly

Banned
Press wouldn't make something like this up, that's low even for them.

@BumperGraham 4m

I believe that Tito Vilanova has told FCB he needs to leave. I'm sad for him but not necessarily about his decision. He has to prioritize

:(

Meitux

He shouldnt be pushed really,cancer is a sneaky disease...you never get away easily.I hope he will win the race with it

F

Frejsgodes

Rubi.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Anims Tito, I hope it isn't a relapse otherwise that's really sad, may god help you win your battle with it eventually.

So who's going to replace him?

desoe

They say Rubi is temporary, but I won't be surprised if he actually takes the team. Market is not offering us much possibilities right now and we already missed out on Pellegrini.

Home of Barca Fans