Thomas Tuchel

fergus90

If Boehly had any ounce of common sense, he wouldn't have allowed Tuchel to spend millions of pounds if he was going to sack him in early September. He's playing football manager.

KingLeo10

Hopefully the next coach gets more out of Pulisic. Boehly surely wishes he had done this a few weeks ago before they turned down Ronaldo and got Auba on Tuchel's wishes.

Your boy has 0 goal contributions in like 6 games this season :lol:

And is a benchwarmer.

Joan

He would be good for us if Xavi doesn't work out. He doesn't last long until he causes trouble but Barca managers don't last long anyway. And he fits our squad and style imo.

He is a very adaptable manager who doesn't have issues with different styles imo. He is tough to deal with especially if he's not your manager, meaning someone else picked him for you. We saw that with Koeman, with difficult people it always has potential to go south.

I think he could do well here if he's properly supported from the board. Xavi is and he's a much smaller name among coaches. Despite being a club legend.

Birdy

Ridiculous and unjustifiable decision whatsoever by Boehly and co...

They don't know footballers and positions very well, but now they seem to not know the ABC of the sport.
You can't simply sack a WC manager that overperformed so much (even CL) at your club just a month after the season started and 5 days after the window shut.

Then whoever says Tuchel is at fault for the results at Chelsea is out of reality. Their squad has glaring black holes and is shitty in several departments.
Then, Tuchel didn't even get the no1 targets he asked for in the summer.
But no worries, reality will hit them hard with the new coach... Feel sorry for him already (Potter or whoever else)

PS: I would consider him for Barca if he gives assurances about the style of football he wants to play here.
And of course being backed by our board

serghei

He is a very adaptable manager who doesn't have issues with different styles imo. He is tough to deal with especially if he's not your manager, meaning someone else picked him for you. We saw that with Koeman, with difficult people it always has potential to go south.

I think he could do well here if he's properly supported from the board. Xavi is and he's a much smaller name among coaches. Despite being a club legend.

Agree about Tuchel, I like him, and Barca could be ideal for him, but Xavi is easily worth backing looking at what he showed so far.

Tuchel will go at some smaller team because the big ones already have managers, and if in 1-2 years he is gonna be available and Xavi goes south in the meantime... need to jump on it.

Last edited:

Porque

Tuchel will sit until a big job opens up. Doing poorly at a bad club would hurt his stock.

Well unless you're Ancelotti where that just sets you up for a League and Champions League double.

Joan

Agree about Tuchel, I like him, and Barca could be ideal for him, but Xavi is easily worth backing looking at what he showed so far.

Tuchel will go at some smaller team because the big ones already have managers, and if in 1-2 years he is gonna be available and Xavi goes south in the meantime... need to jump on it.

I didn't mean Xavi didn't deserve backing. Just said that Barca backed their managers these days so he would be too if he came. Let's see how Xavi does this season.

Barcilliant

What fucking idiots these American owners are. Chelsea have had an indifferent start to the season but not a disastrous one. This is more likely a clash of personalities where Tuchel was running his mouth and the owner didn't take kindly too it.
They lost players and missed out on their targets.
I would like Tuchel here but the press would be on his back 24/7. The Catalan press hate foreigners and always give their local boys an easy ride

FinBarcelonafan

They are terrible owners, no doubt about it. They signed Auba few days ago.. because Tuchel liked him. Apparently Chelsea Alemany wanted to sign Ronaldo instead of Auba.

It's a mess.. you don't fire the coach who you just got all those signings for after few weeks. What a gong show.

Birdy

They are terrible owners, no doubt about it. They signed Auba few days ago.. because Tuchel liked him. Apparently Chelsea Alemany wanted to sign Ronaldo instead of Auba.

It's a mess.. you don't fire the coach who you just got all those signings for after few weeks. What a gong show.

Auba back in January for peanuts???

Home of Barca Fans