Thomas Lemar

raki

Hum, we could buy 3 players with the 160M that Coutinho costs.
Lemar 80+ Inigo 32+ 50 other player.

A conundrum. Lemar plays on the LW going to center. Not really what we need.

serghei

I like him. He is serious, technical, and has a final pass. Can dribble fine. Just the right age. Let Coutinho deal with Liverpool. Maybe next time players will get smart and will stop signing long term contracts if they plan to move to a tier 1 club.

I like him. He is serious, technical, and has a final pass. Can dribble fine. Just the right age. Let Coutinho deal with Liverpool. Maybe next time players will get smart and will stop signing long term contracts if they plan to move to a tier 1 club.

I haven't watched him play. I myself opine Coutinho as the second best attacking midfielder in the world only behind David Silva.

Can I have suggestions on how does Lemar compare with Coutinho?

serghei

I hope they get lemar because I think it means coutinho will come to barca

I'd rather we get Lemar for less than half the rumored price we'd pay for Coutinho. He is also about 4 years younger than Coutinho, and he's already good enough to start for us.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I'd rather we get Lemar for less than half the rumored price we'd pay for Coutinho. He is also about 4 years younger than Coutinho, and he's already good enough to start for us.

I agree with you but realistically the board will go for the superstar signing because they're desperate, and you can't complain tbh with coutinho signing, he's a great iniesta replacement and is not an old player but someone who's just entering his peak. At this moment in time he's better than lemar.

Coutinho is to lemar what Neymar is to dembele.

serghei

I agree with you but realistically the board will go for the superstar signing because they're desperate, and you can't complain tbh with coutinho signing, he's a great iniesta replacement and is not an old player but someone who's just entering his peak. At this moment in time he's better than lemar.

Coutinho is to lemar what Neymar is to dembele.

There's no guarantees that we can sign Coutinho. I'd rather secure Lemar right now. Bird in the hand so to speak. And we rejuvenate the squad even more. Coutinho himself isn't a lock that he will work out at Barca.

There's no guarantees that we can sign Coutinho. I'd rather secure Lemar right now. Bird in the hand so to speak. And we rejuvenate the squad even more. Coutinho himself isn't a lock that he will work out at Barca.

There is NO guarantee that liverpool will let Coutinho go if they get Lemar.

So get Lemar while we still can and fuck liverpool.

Home of Barca Fans