This is bad

CatalinR10

Shush! Your idea of masculinity is literally talking about Messi's wiener. :lol: :lol:

Stick to making cringeworthy posts about betting.

Your ideea of living as a masculine man is being 24/7 , with multiple accounts , on a team's forum that you don't support , while making posts that liking the Barbie movie doesn't make you less masculine , typing all this while riding a dildo on a CR real life sized cardboard.

You're pissed that everyone here read through you and saw what type of a ,,man" you are. But it's ok boyo , go take a break and go watch more podcasts from masculine men or go pay that Andrew Tate course that teaches you how to be a man.

Temptation

Your ideea of living as a masculine man is being 24/7 , with multiple accounts , on a team's forum that you don't support , while making posts that liking the Barbie movie doesn't make you less masculine , typing all this while riding a dildo on a CR real life sized cardboard.
OK, Cata"5 Euro"Lin. Stick to dreaming about this "monster". :lol: :lol: :lol:
You just know he has a monster inside his pants

No wonder his penaldos at the world cup were stone cold with that big dick energy

CatalinR10

OK, Cata"5 Euro"Lin. Stick to dreaming about this "monster". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Literally made that post to prove a point to the og users here that whenever someone talks about men's hairlines , faces , dicks , you are the first one to hop in the discussion.

If I'm not mistaken you were the first one to respond.

Literally can post anything about men and you'll take the bait , you're that desperate.

Now go on , drink a coffee , and add another 1000 posts to your account fantasizing about being pounded by a model looking football player with perfect hairline.

Temptation

Literally made that post to prove a point to the og users here that whenever someone talks about men's hairlines , faces , dicks , you are the first one to hop in the discussion.

Literally can post anything about men and you'll take the bait , you're that desperate.

Now go on , drink a coffee , and add another 1000 posts to your account fantasizing about being pounded by a model looking football player with perfect hairline.
Yeah I'd rather talk about hairlines than your creepy lil "monster". :lol:

TRIGGERED.

Easy work. :lol:

CatalinR10

Yeah I'd rather talk about hairlines than your creepy lil "monster". :lol:

TRIGGERED.

Easy work. :lol:

I'd rather talk about monsters than actually riding them while repeating in my mind that I'm still masculine.

Putting laughing emojis won't convince us that you ain't crying behind that monitor chief.

KingLeo10

:lol: :lol: Damn, this is the forum version of what happened on Dec 18, 2022 :mou:

What a beatdown

Home of Barca Fans