Thierry Henry

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, saw that too...Still incensed by his pathetic display at Emirates last season in front of his old club...Learned nothing from Cesc who showed his old club the respect they deserved by playing his socks off rather than lolly gag around the pitch

Merv

Pep was being sentimental I guess. Cost us the win letting Titi get his applause coming onto the field. I suppose they were applausing when he came off too beings he did just a weak job against his old side.

desoe

I'm not quite sure that he actually intended to be so pathetic at Emirates.

He was pathetic all season long as well, too.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Well yeah, he came here to win the CL. Once that was done we could of made him cut the grass because that's about all the help was going to give on the pitch.

Ocurrente

Saw an article that he is back at Arsenal. Nothing permanent, just training. He always said he'd go back one day. Reckon he still aims to.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_6648777,00.html

the picture on the report is priceless :lol:
henry_2495667.jpg

he really is enjoying life

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He wasn't here long enough. His 2nd season was impressive and I only wonder what would have happened had Barca bought him earlier.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He wasn't here long enough. His 2nd season was impressive and I only wonder what would have happened had Barca bought him earlier.

Yep, one hit wonder ultimately...It was a great season for Barca in that 2nd season but apart from that we really saw him in the twilight of his career

It's just that shameless appearance at Emirates that really taints his legacy here for me

Home of Barca Fans