Thierry Henry

V

Valon

Worst performance ever from him. It was like we had 10 players on the pitch until Zlatan came in.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
It was a bit of a mess for him in the first half. I think he started as a CF but he was doing some wingplay at the end.

We missed a CF in the first half. I couldn't figure out how we were going to score actually. When you throw Zlatan on, you know he is there. If Henry played with Zlatan, it would have been way different.

B

badboybjörn

I guess it goes hand in hand with speed. If you get slower you need to try and cheat the defender by a couple of yards to beat him to the ball. Think thats why hes was constantly offside yday.

On a sidenote. Damn Cronaldos speed was pretty obvious in that run vs pique yday. He looked twice as fast, good for us he wasent able to utilze it much.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

I guess it goes hand in hand with speed. If you get slower you need to try and cheat the defender by a couple of yards to beat him to the ball. Think thats why hes was constantly offside yday.

On a sidenote. Damn Cronaldos speed was pretty obvious in that run vs pique yday. He looked twice as fast, good for us he wasent able to utilze it much.

Piqué is just too slow

zeven

In this state of form, i really can't see him being in the starting eleven anymore. it was like we played with ten men the entire game with the exception of 10 minutes between the subsitution and the red card

gazza

Your all very harsh on Henry he ain't been back long from injury and is not totally match fit.
The handball incident against Ireland has left him saying he is very isolated no one wants to know him, on top of that his wife and daughter have been getting death threats.
Come on lets give him a bit of leeway he isn't the only one in our team that is out of form at the moment.

Home of Barca Fans