Thierry Henry

M.L. King

The Preacher
At least he scored the goal. If he maintains the current goal scoring form, I will be more than content with him.

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
Funny days. People are looking for his replacement every other day and the guy goes on scoring and playing his best football since he joined Barca

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
Henry is hot. He does miss some chances but eventually comes through. He finally looks adapted to left flank. Only thing I still don`t like is him slowing down our flow, he keeps the ball for too long. One touch, second..., dribbling...

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Henry is hot. He does miss some chances but eventually comes through. He finally looks adapted to left flank. Only thing I still don`t like is him slowing down our flow, he keeps the ball for too long. One touch, second..., dribbling...

Idem ditto.
He used to go on speed :) ...now he watches players movement to be sure he can win some time when he bypasses him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He improved immensely this season. I can`t even blame him for the penalty vs. Atletico. The dedication on is part to tackle in our own box clears him of any guilt imo.

maz

I walk the line
This season he has become much more accustomed to tracking back. There have been several occasions he has gone to ground and won the ball deep in our own half. Credit to him.

Home of Barca Fans