Thierry Henry

Beast

The Observer
Because you were a fan of his before Wednesday night :lol: Any excuse to leap on an anti-Henry bandwagon eh?
It has nothing to do with my admiration for Henry , when he delivered i think you remember i said i was wrong
I apologize for all the Irish , please don't hate us for one cheating bastard
Henry was a great player before he joined the Pedophile school of Arsenal .. it will take him some time before he forgets what he learned from those Spitting lama team

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Actually Henry became a great player at Arsenal, before that he was a young player who had shown promise at Monaco but then failed to live up to expectations at Juve. Let's face it, the guy's from a piss poor Parisian suburb, it's a credit to his character that he turned out to be somebody who conducts himself exceptionally 99% of the time.

B

blueduck

The contact with the hand lasted less than a second, therefore by definition it was a split second decision.

You can clearly see it hit his hand then he pushed the ball down to the his right foot then looked up, saw Gallas, passed it to him, then went to celebrate the "goal".

I lost all respect I had for him at that moment. The rules are there for players to abide whether the referee can see it or not.

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
Actually Henry became a great player at Arsenal, before that he was a young player who had shown promise at Monaco but then failed to live up to expectations at Juve. Let's face it, the guy's from a piss poor Parisian suburb, it's a credit to his character that he turned out to be somebody who conducts himself exceptionally 99% of the time.

He need to clean up from his Arsenal persona and he will be fine.. sadly we might lose a great friendly nation like Ireland thanks to his actions.
we and the Irish have a long history together fighting against the fish & chips eaters
I don't want to take more digs at Henry actions and state his long list of bad actions here ( u can't shoot a man when he is down even if he cheated horribly )
I blame the newspaper thief and the Arenal atmosphere which make pussies not heroes no wonder his biggest club trophy came @ Barca after it took him a season to clean up the Arsenal effect

B

blueduck

You can't really blame what Henry did on Arsenal. I mean look at Ronaldo, do you blame United for all his diving?

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
You can clearly see it hit his hand then he pushed the ball down to the his right foot then looked up, saw Gallas, passed it to him, then went to celebrate the "goal".

I lost all respect I had for him at that moment. The rules are there for players to abide whether the referee can see it or not.

Slow motion replays are great aren't they?

Beast

The Observer
You can't really blame what Henry did on Arsenal. I mean look at Ronaldo, do you blame United for all his diving?

The difference is CR went to United as a 17/18 year old kid . Henry was a WC winner with experience when he joined Toys-R-us

I don't remember calling him a disgrace..? I called it a farce, and did call him pathetic, but that was in relation to denying it was deliberate.

You are sailing very very close to my ignore button, and i dislike the ignore feature as a general rule.

OHH please dont ignore me !! ill do anything for you not to ignore me!

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Henry was a 20 year old kid when he joined Arsenal, whilst he may have been part of France's squad in 1998 he was the young and upcoming star, not an established fulcrum of the side.

Beast

The Observer
Henry was a 20 year old kid when he joined Arsenal, whilst he may have been part of France's squad in 1998 he was the young and upcoming star, not an established fulcrum of the side.

He was an established starter for Monaco , played as a starter when France needed a winger and moved to Juve before it.. CR didn't have anything on him when he joined United

Yet he celebrated the goal like any other, even though he knew he had just robbed an entire nations world cup hope.

hmm what do you want him to do? hes celebrating with hes team! you can only play to the whistle my friend

No i just opened the topic cause i was intrigued by the name
found people talking out of their ass so i jumped in ... felt like an orgy of nonsense

I'm not even from Monaco so i don't know much about him

Nothing wrong with an Orgy :)

Home of Barca Fans