Thierry Henry

IraqiCulé

Messi got 51 assist, he he.
I don't understand the assists thing...51 & 4? Neither one is correct because Messi has way more than 4 assists in the league, but not 51 of course. :lol:

Maybe 51 is the amount of goals he's been directly involved in, which is very likely.

shadows

I don't understand the assists thing...51 & 4? Neither one is correct because Messi has way more than 4 assists in the league, but not 51 of course. :lol:

Maybe 51 is the amount of goals he's been directly involved in, which is very likely.

Messi has 30 goals and 18 assists for the season!!

Barca_Ray_USA

Check the highlights. 4-0, 46th minute. Messi`s chance when Xavi shots and Messi picks up the rebound. Through all the action Henry holds his hands up standing motionless, probably angry the ball wasnt passed to him. :rolleyes:

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Well, I think he has a point.

It's stupid to make a scene (you know, pulling his pants which he actually always does, together with his hands so it was something typical) but Xavi definitely could/should have passed.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Sport suggests that Henry might renew his contract for 3 more years. If it`s true, I hope they cut down his wages

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Three sounds like one too much in my opinion.

If he plays like he has been playing the last months, he deserves those wages. I think he has been very good. Way better than Eto'o.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

some people want to sell eto'o...he is on a scoring roll...
now u dont want to give a raise to Henry who is having a great season...
what the hell is the matter with you...its not like FCB will be bankrupt...if Director says its ok...its ok...FCB just needs to bring nice football and be healthy

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
His wages are way too big for a 32 y.o. And I don`t buy the "Barca won`t go bankrupt" argument. Sure we can handle one player but Barca is made up of many players, not just one. He is making too much as it is!

Home of Barca Fans