Thierry Henry

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Henry helps Haiti
"Henry is doing what he can to help and has made a donation of €56,000 to the campaign."

Good work, Tits. (although the doing what he can issabit stupid as that is rougly estimated the amount he eared between playing the game vs Sevilla and getting back to the first training on wednesday)

F

FCB_Titi_LB

hehe indeed :D but same for ibra ...iniesta...messi except for the goal..

MinaFCB

Mr.Henry have you ever heard word penetrative?What about useful? You aren't defender my dear.Alves and Mr.Perfect(Abidal) are more useful in attack than you. Passé...

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
[youtube]rP9Q-jKgXwk[/youtube]

The first bit is actually sped up. The replay shows you Henry in real life motion nowadays, don't know what's wrong with the sound.

E

Esteve

Gneg's summary is pretty accurate. I don't think he had a bad game. He didn't give the ball away as often as he has done in recent weeks & he made more of an effort. It's just that he's not effective. He has no pace and so, isn't much of a threat. By the way, where was Pedro this evening? Was he unfit or did Pep just decide to leave him on the bench?

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I'm afraid this season has the potential to be even worse than his first... There's still half season but there are no signs of getting better, especially with Pedro and Bojan knocking on the door...

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
He said it's going to be better now. He played injured for the team and national team.

Well, I'm curious. It's not the Henry from 08/09 but at least he looked different than before 2010. Still not good though.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He said it's going to be better now. He played injured for the team and national team.

Well, I'm curious. It's not the Henry from 08/09 but at least he looked different than before 2010. Still not good though.

I like everything he's been saying in the press, I have to say

Home of Barca Fans