Thibaut Courtois

L

linetty

That Marcelo goal should not have happened, shit goalkeeping there

Should have put a guy on the corner when Ramos scored too

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Also had a massive blunder earlier on when he dived to save a low cross but completely failed, but luckily for him, Godin I think was there to save him and put the ball away.

DonAK

He's young and while being world class, he WILL still make mistakes just like every top keepers did when they were younger.

He's young and while being world class, he WILL still make mistakes just like every top keepers did when they were younger.

I agree, and he's the best young GK in the world, but some people (like his fanboys at MD and Sport) act like he's some kind of God.

DonAK

I agree, and he's the best young GK in the world, but some people (like his fanboys at MD and Sport) act like he's some kind of God.

Not only they, everyone else as well. I have no doubt that most media outlets will continue to ignore the mistakes made by Courtois but go after ter Stegen if he only makes one mistake. Thats unfortunately how it is with many players.

Moose

I thought he had a solid game yesterday. Made 1 mistake during the 90' were he misjudged that low cross but redeemed himself by plucking the resulting reverse cross above Ronaldo.
The goal by Marcelo he could have done better, but it was by no means a howler.
The witchhunt to counter the fanboys is every bit as absurd as the hyping.

aaron101

You guys are too harsh on Curtois. This young guy exceeded the expectations and he accomplished a lot of things while on loan at Atletico. 1 not so good performance in a final against their city rival and you guys are already discrediting him? Well, that's what you guys also do to Valdes and will do to Ter Stegen. Fans will only destroy Ter Stegen's confidence and will ruin his career at Barca.

aaron101

Yeah, who would have thought that a young GK on loan would accomplish this much?

He won, Europa League, Uefa Cup, Copa del Rey, La Liga and Zamora trophy.

The only trophy he hasn't won is UCL and Spanish Super Cup.

I

instinct

The annoying thing about him is that he is Chelsea's futue goalkeeper :lol: Apart from that I think he has been by far the most impressive GK this season regarding his age and the superb level he performed at. He has a bright future.

Home of Barca Fans