Thibaut Courtois

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
escalated_quickly.jpg

Guys, keep it nice here...

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest
Gtfo Barca! Courtois is our next keeper. He even recently said he has no problems competing with Cech or something along those lines anyway. Hope so!

Easy mate let these dudes fantasize. Courtois has as much chance of coming to Barca as Thiago Silva

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Yep. The only chance Barca have at getting Courtois is if Chelsea find another keeper to replace Cech. That would be idiotic.

Yannick03

Chelsea will have to make a choice next year, both Cech and Courtois are too good for sitting on the bench. Chelsea will have to sell one of them and I see Chelsea being stupid enough to sell Courtois and keep Cech. I'd much rather see Courtois play for Barca instead of Chelsea.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Chelsea will have to make a choice next year, both Cech and Courtois are too good for sitting on the bench. Chelsea will have to sell one of them and I see Chelsea being stupid enough to sell Courtois and keep Cech. I'd much rather see Courtois play for Barca instead of Chelsea.
Of course you would, you're a Barca fan aren't you?

Football is never simple behind the scenes. Why would a top European side under Mourinho choose to make another top European side (One still possible regarded as the best in the world) stronger? As much as you would like to think that it could happen Chelsea aren't going to be that foolish.

Cule4life

The Culest

Mourinho will rather sell Cech to Arsenal/Everton than let us have Courtois

Meitux

Courtois should be patient a little bit more, it's Cech that he will replace, it won't happen next year as well i can see. But yeah it's so obvious Chelsea will never let him go, one of the best goalkeepers in the world and probably the best young goalkeeper, as i said before he can easily be one of the top 5. How can a team like Chelsea sell one player that is the solution for many years in the future just because Cech is in his way, he is for the moment, but won't be in some time. Courtois just has to wait, Chelsea surely wants to keep him so there isn't any problem unless he doesn't want to be loaned over and over again until he's finally a starter there.

pepi

You all talk like that because you don't know what he wants. May be he likes it in Spain, and may be he likes FC Barca and who doesn't want to be starter in Barca especially at the age of 21. If he wants to leave they will have to sell him.And i think Rosell and Zubi will talk to him and make him want to leave even more :pep:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Depends really if you dangle a carrot in front of Chelsea's eyes that they'd be willing to take.

Am thinking along the lines of an Alba or a Fabregas or a Song. Players that they may need in the future.

Chelsea don't need cash so one would think you'll need to offer them a player in exchange. A good player I mean not crap like Alexis or Pique or Alves.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Yep. The only chance Barca have at getting Courtois is if Chelsea find another keeper to replace Cech. That would be idiotic.
We buy ter Stegen and give him to Chelsea in exhcange for Courtois... in an FM world that is

pepi

They talk to Courtois and not to Clesea. IF he wants to leave they cant stop him and have to sell him if they want to take some money for him.

Home of Barca Fans