Thiago Silva

CatalinR10

Tonietto (agent Thiago Silva): "If Barcelona want to sign Thiago, they should talk with PSG. If they watch tv, nothing will happen." [rac1]

F

Flavia

Psg dont want to sell, so TS would have to put in a transfer request. And that will never happen.

I

instinct

IMO, it sounds that TS wants to join Barca. His agents appeals to Barca to make an offer and TS stated that he is not against a transfer. A month ago he said that it would be his dream to play for Barca.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Alves: "I told Thiago Silva about the city and the club. He could add a lot to the team, but it's not up to me to decide who to sign" [rac1]

It makes me sad that PSG won't sell him, although I understand why.

I just don't understand how papers claim that barca want him so bad yet it seems they haven't even called PSG. Could it be that they are trying to convince Thiago to rebel , make a move and ask to be sold? It seems it won't work, he seems happy with his 10 million a year. Who can blame him though?

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
If they don't make a move for the player and just watch him on tv wishing he played for barca, nothing will happen. It's a indirect for Zubi.

Still, very moronic thing to say. He could as well said "If they will make sandwiches, nothing will happen" or "If they will shop for new wallpapers for the office at Camp Nou, nothing will happen"...

Jadentheman

Well something better happen soon. Pre-Season is going to start and we only signed Neymar! Not to mention we have guys coming back from loans that need to be sold. Management has only done one good thing so far. What is up with that. Ter Stegen and (possibly Reina) should have already been done. TS and PSG should give an answer soon. And we should already be contacting Marquinho/Doria.

Home of Barca Fans