Thiago Alcantara

B

beautifulgame

why do i anticipate this picture to move when i stare at it?

Rightly so.. it is a gif.

For some reason, some of the gifs I post only appear as images. I am fairly computer illiterate as well, so perhaps I am doing it wrong.

BerkeleyBernie

For some reason, some of the gifs I post only appear as images. I am fairly computer illiterate as well, so perhaps I am doing it wrong.

My guess is that if you upload as an attachment, the forum server converts the file (and loses the animation). You probably need to have the gif hosted elsewhere and link to it instead.

gingerless

Holy shit. I think I have a sixth sense for detecting gifs.

When u upload one, un-tick the check box under the url bar on the second tab, should work fine. Same goes for you deco20. (Upload as IMG)

Galning

Also awesome how Thiago, Iniesta, Xavi & Cesc all played at the same time, and people were wondering how Thiago would get minutes now that Cesc came back.

abual3bed1

he even palyed more minutes than Don Andres and Cesc .. I know they both got injured but that's goot .. having a youngster with his abilities and Pep's trust .. how great is that??

abual3bed1

having Thiago - Cesc - Jonathan - Sergio Roberto in the team .. means no need for any midfielders for atleast 5 years ..

Home of Barca Fans