Thiago Alcantara

L

Learo

Maybe but what do you think Dortmund have agreed to?

maybe lewa refuses to sign for anyone now because he will get a much higher salary when signing as a bosman player.

anyway, lewandowski is another one who is vastly overhyped. he is good, but not better than edin dzeko and similar players.

Meitux

I think that Dortmund have agreed for Lewandowski to transfer for Bayern on a free and for them to keep him one more season, giving them time to find a replacement when the market for strikers is not as overheated as this transfer window.
Its a stupid idea from Dortmund,why not sell him and get the money.Its really better than giving for free one of the best strikers in the world in your rivals...

Meitux

maybe lewa refuses to sign for anyone now because he will get a much higher salary when signing as a bosman player.

anyway, lewandowski is another one who is vastly overhyped. he is good, but not better than edin dzeko and similar players.
Not better than Dzeko?this man scored 4 goals against Madrid.Not any striker can do it every day in a semi final..and certainly scored more goals over the season

loozy

Its a stupid idea from Dortmund,why not sell him and get the money.Its really better than giving for free one of the best strikers in the world in your rivals...

I think Dortmund are stupid anyways :p

I do think that they are not selling him out of principle, to try and regain some power over Bayern after they were shown up both in the post-Euro transfer window and in the league.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
IMO they can also explore a triangle setup if they get a mobile forward. IMO this would be the best option for a more direct change for those tough defensive teams.

Something like:

---------------CF---------------
-----Neymar-------Messi--------
Iniesta---Busqets---Cesc/Xavi---
--Alba--CB---Pique--Alves--

loozy

Not better than Dzeko?this man scored 4 goals against Madrid.Not any striker can do it every day in a semi final..and certainly scored more goals over the season

Dzeko rocked the world in Germany, too, but lost a lot of quality once he left Wolfsburg. We shall see how Lewandowski fares out side of Dortmund - so far none of the players who left the club were in luck.

L

Learo

doesnt mean much. he just aint as fantastic as ppl make him out to be, and is overrated because of those 4 goals. dzeko was also top scorer in bundesliga. both him and lewa are good players, but not fantastic, and lewa will look like a total donkey playing for us.

spark

2uhsin4.jpg

:lol:

JonM

Good riddance. The last thing we need are players who don't want to be here so I certainly won't shed a tear over this.

oz187

I think that Dortmund have agreed for Lewandowski to transfer for Bayern on a free and for them to keep him one more season, giving them time to find a replacement when the market for strikers is not as overheated as this transfer window.

No, the agreement would be between Bayern and Lewandowski. Once he is a free agent at the end of his contract the club has no say in anything he does. Dortmund have enough money that they'd prefer to keep him another year. If a club outside Germany wants him, they will seriously consider it since they would prefer that to seeing him go to Bayern in a year. But in that case, again it comes down to whether a buying club can convince Lewandowski to join them instead of Bayern.

hardyboy

---Neymar----Messi---------

---Iniesta-----Cesc------Busquets/Xavi

------------Song/Busquets-----------

--Alba-----Thiago Silva---Pique----Alves

If xavi doesn't play than busi on xavi's position and song on busi's position and if xavi plays then busi on his origional position..

Povikas

Brandon
I couldn't even make up some of the idiotic comments I see around here. Hating on Thiago for making his own decision, one he's entitled to, one which he thinks is the best for him and his career, and not staying at a club that couldn't give less of a shit about him and that would sooner trust a one-legged drunk 32-year-old Xavi over him... Sure, makes sense.

I'm incredibly sad to see him leave, he was one of my favourite players and I was always looking forward to seeing him become the boss of FCB's future midfield. Unfortunately, some people thought otherwise and were stupid enough to give him a very easy way out.

I don't think he made a particulary smart decision, but I understand him. Best of luck to him, I hope he becomes one of the GOATs and returns to Barca in his prime.

+11, every word you said.

Can't believe some of you are comparing him to Figo?!?!
FGS he's a 22-year-old brazilian-born cantera who wanted first team football and went to Bayern (well not one of the best choices but whatever).
How are we even associated to Bayern as we are to the Los Blancos?!?!

Home of Barca Fans